British Speedway Forum

Ipswich Witches 2024 serious team predictions

1 minute ago, ouch said:

Delete Brady please. 

I'll leave him in there as an example of,  rightly or wrongly, being treated differently from other riders

• Like 1

1 hour ago, iainb said:

I'll leave him in there as an example of,  rightly or wrongly, being treated differently from other riders

He was treated differently due to his situation being different from other riders. 

5 hours ago, iainb said:

Brilliant maybe... but also incorrect :)

I think everyone can see the difference between Kurtz & Covatti / Musielak except you.

Not worth arguing over, we'll never see eye to eye on this one.

Edited by szkocjasid
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, szkocjasid said:

I think everyone can see the difference between Kurtz & Covatti / Musielak except you.

Not worth arguing over, but we'll never see eye to eye on this one.

Everyone? I think many can't... we'll agree to disagree agreeabley 

Edited by iainb

4 hours ago, ouch said:

Delete Brady please. 

3 hours ago, iainb said:

2 hours ago, ouch said:

He was treated differently due to his situation being different from other riders. 

1 hour ago, szkocjasid said:

Not worth arguing over, but we'll never see eye to eye on this one.

1 hour ago, iainb said:

Everyone? I think many can't... we'll agree to disagree agreeabley 

We will never know if there was really a difference as in the gap between his aborted comeback there was no qualifier or Polish meeting

Brady only missed an extra BV meeting whilst "reinjured"

If there had been an important individual meeting or a scheduled Polish meeting I believe he would've ridden but that is only an opinion not fact

• Like 1

6 hours ago, tellboy said:

You obviously didn't have the pleasure to watch them both week in week out over the last few seasons.

Precisely. This poster has proved multiple times that he doesn't know his arsehole from his earhole so I wouldn't take too much notice.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bagpuss said:

Precisely. This poster has proved multiple times that he doesn't know his arsehole from his earhole so I wouldn't take too much notice.

Disappointed that you'd sink to such levels of abuse! Expected better from you :neutral:

40 minutes ago, iainb said:

Disappointed that you'd sink to such levels of abuse! Expected better from you :neutral:

Well you do go on somewhat at times,pretty much about the same thing at times.A bit like Laguta fan and everything Laguta.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, tellboy said:

Well you do go on somewhat at times,pretty much about the same thing at times.A bit like Laguta fan and everything Laguta.

Bagpuss said no riders were available, which just isn't true, I pointed out Lynn had just let one go who was comparable to Klindt, which if you look at the stats over the years, he clearly is, then the toys are thrown

6 minutes ago, iainb said:

Bagpuss said no riders were available, which just isn't true, I pointed out Lynn had just let one go who was comparable to Klindt, which if you look at the stats over the years, he clearly is, then the toys are thrown

Over the years maybe,but the last season or two,which is more of a guide where riders are at,Toft doesn't touch Klindt.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, tellboy said:

Over the years maybe,but the last season or two,which is more of a guide where riders are at,Toft doesn't touch Klindt.

MPT has been hampered by injury though, prior to his injury troubles he was more than solid around King's Lynn.

http://www.gbspeedway.com/2024/ridervstrack.php?mc1=s&mc2=rv&mc3=x&mc4=x&name=Michael Palm Toft&track=King's Lynn

I don't know why they don't want him back?

1 hour ago, iainb said:

Your constant bellyaching and bleating wears the best of us down unfortunately. 

37 minutes ago, iainb said:

And as if to prove the point, I've never said nobody is available at all. While the rules allow they are clearly going to strive for replacements as strong as possible even if that involves waiting (Ipswich and Sheffield too) and use lesser riders as guests where necessary. Just common sense.

• Like 1

On 7/18/2024 at 7:05 PM, Bagpuss said:

Lynn have spoken to dozens of riders, they are desperately trying to replace both unavailable team members.

12 minutes ago, Bagpuss said:

And as if to prove the point, I've never said nobody is available at all. While the rules allow they are clearly going to strive for replacements as strong as possible even if that involves waiting (Ipswich and Sheffield too) and use lesser riders as guests where necessary. Just common sense.

"Dozens" so that implies at least 2 dozen, that's 24 riders, yet you can't provide a single name... was MPT one of them? Or any of the numerous riders that have been put to you? There's none so blind as those who will not see. 

Edited by iainb

Jeeezarse, they say I moan about King's Lynn but at least I can end a conversation :D

I've never heard anyone go on & on & on & about a subject on totally the wrong fackin' thread too.

Oh my dayz :lol: 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Bagpuss said:

Blimey Bagpuss,I've never seen you like this:o.

Everyone loves your non biased posts about speedway on here,don't let him wear you down:lol:

1 hour ago, iainb said:

"Dozens" so that implies at least 2 dozen, that's 24 riders, yet you can't provide a single name... was MPT one of them? Or any of the numerous riders that have been put to you? There's none so blind as those who will not see. 

There’s 19 names below, I imagine Lynn have spoken to these plus others 

Robert Lambert

Patryk Dudek

Anders Thomsen

Kai Huckenbeck

Szymon Wozniak

Mads Hansen

Kacper Woryna

Andzejs Lebedevs

Rasmus Jensen

Oliver Berntzon

Jacob Thorssell

Kenneth Bjerre

Marcin Nowak

Tim Sorensen

Matias Nielsen

Dominik Kubera

Mikkel Michelsen 

Mateusz Cierniak

Oskar Fajfer

9 minutes ago, StarBoy said:

There’s 19 names below, I imagine Lynn have spoken to these plus others 

Robert Lambert

Patryk Dudek

Anders Thomsen

Kai Huckenbeck

Szymon Wozniak

Mads Hansen

Kacper Woryna

Andzejs Lebedevs

Rasmus Jensen

Oliver Berntzon

Jacob Thorssell

Kenneth Bjerre

Marcin Nowak

Tim Sorensen

Matias Nielsen

Dominik Kubera

Mikkel Michelsen 

Mateusz Cierniak

Oskar Fajfer

Just 5 more to go in your imagination :rofl:

I notice MPT is not on that list or Bartosz Zmarzlik :D

Edited by iainb

1 minute ago, iainb said:

Just 5 more to go in your imagination :rofl:

I notice MPT is not on that list

I never said they’d spoken to dozens… it was mentioned by Rob Lyon that they’ve made contact with 21 - I got to 19, but couldn’t think of 2 more. 

how is that possibly imaginary? If you’re looking to replace an 8.21 average rider the maximum any of these riders is an 8 so it’s not unrealistic or imaginable to think that these are the calibre of riders that they would engage with…?

As much as it was stated when Jan came in the MPT situation would be reassessed, imo that was just the PC thing to say, there was never any intention to bring him back in, just like there was no intention for him to be in the 1-7 at the start of the season and that is well documented.