British Speedway Forum

King’s Lynn 2024 serious team predictions

BSPL won't block any move for Tobi imo.

They'll know how unprofessionally Buster operates hence why the reason why the 2 point deduction happened.

All Tobi's got to say is that he's fed up of dodgy call offs and Buster messing him about every week and then it's all cool.

11 minutes ago, cowboy cookie returns? said:

I’ve read that Tobi is far from impressed with the unprofessional way Lynn is run compared to how Swindow & Sheffield have ben during his time there. He’ll either be back at Sheffield as a replacement for Tai or Ipswich in place of Doyle….

I tend to believe the ankle injury version of events, however IF that turns out to be lies and he tries to appear at Owlerton or the Foxhole I hope the BSPL still have enough integrity and balls to stop him from doing so.

I would also add that if he is fibbing then I and most other Lynn fans would be far from impressed with the unprofessional way he conducts himself compared to many other riders we've had at Lynn and he'd be massively letting down the club, his team mates and the management and supporters having been made captain before the season started.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Bagpuss said:

I tend to believe the ankle injury version of events, however IF that turns out to be lies and he tries to appear at Owlerton or the Foxhole I hope the BSPL still have enough integrity and balls to stop him from doing so.

I would also add that if he is fibbing then I and most other Lynn fans would be far from impressed with the unprofessional way he conducts himself compared to many other riders we've had at Lynn and he'd be massively letting down the club, his team mates and the management and supporters having been made captain before the season started.

Why would the BSPL do that? 

King's Lynn have released him now. If King's Lynn didn't want him to go elsewhere and don't have a replacement lined up themselves he'd remain in the line-up, then another 28 day ban would run.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Daniel Smith said:

King's Lynn have released him now. If King's Lynn didn't want him to go elsewhere and don't have a replacement lined up themselves he'd remain in the line-up, then another 28 day ban would run.

Similar with Pickering last season he soon got fixed up after being dropped while injured- why do these riders quit riding for Buster ? Is it the rate of pay or some other reason Tobi may well not ride again in the UK this season but I’d not want to bet my life on it he won’t return this season at Sheffield or indeed Ipswich - Kings Lynn seems to be the team to ride for when you can’t get in elsewhere the days of riders once was  queuing up to race for the club that’s  seem long gone . 

• Like 1

Heard that Wojdylo is also close to the exit door as his team is also unhappy at Lynn.

There is the SON2 World cup soon right? Lynn just need to sign a couple of youngsters who may be grateful of the opportunity to put themselves in the shop window for next year

3 minutes ago, Falcon1983 said:

Heard that Wojdylo is also close to the exit door as his team is also unhappy at Lynn.

There is the SON2 World cup soon right? Lynn just need to sign a couple of youngsters who may be grateful of the opportunity to put themselves in the shop window for next year

Where did you hear about Wojdylo

24 minutes ago, Falcon1983 said:

13 minutes ago, Hackney said:

Poor old Buster my heart bleeds for him :rofl:

Oh dear! What about Zach Cook? 

I don't feel sorry for Buster but do feel sorry for fans like @Bagpuss though. Can't be an easy watch. 

Edited by lisa-colette
  • Like 3

38 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Oh dear! What about Zach Cook? 

I don't feel sorry for Buster but do feel sorry for fans like @Bagpuss though. Can't be an easy watch. 

Thanks, its all the supporters who are the losers. I'd like to see a return to the second division where Polish clubs can't mess us about personally.

I'd have thought Lewi Kerr would be ahead of Z Cook in any list of potential signings but who knows.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Falcon1983 said:

I hope that's true.

I'd just love to hear the next line of excuses in defence of Buster if all of his good riders walk out on him.

19 minutes ago, LagutaRacingFan said:

Artem Laguta is without a team.

Said in jest, but might be the best option we have at the moment. If Laguta came back would Tarasenko reconsider?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bagpuss said:

Thanks, its all the supporters who are the losers. I'd like to see a return to the second division where Polish clubs can't mess us about personally.

I'd have thought Lewi Kerr would be ahead of Z Cook in any list of potential signings but who knows.  

Other clubs don’t seem to have this problem with riders who just don’t fancy a full season so why does KL ? There seems to be an on going problem I think - it’s either we pay peanuts or the management are a nightmare to work with . 

8 minutes ago, kelvinht said:

If Laguta came back would Tarasenko reconsider?

Cloud cuckoo stuff... you'll be getting the likes of Zach Cook, Connor Mountain and a returning MPT... If they agree to ride for you

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Haza said:

Other clubs don’t seem to have this problem with riders who just don’t fancy a full season so why does KL ? There seems to be an on going problem I think - it’s either we pay peanuts or the management are a nightmare to work with . 

Maybe they don't like the track.

7 hours ago, Daniel Smith said:

Have they?

I've not read that anywhere, just that he has 'withdrawn from the team'.