British Speedway Forum

King’s Lynn 2024 serious team predictions

20 hours ago, TTT said:

Didn't take long for Tobi to realise how unprofessional Buster is.

KL fans deserve better.

That's an Ippo fan, and now a PB fan saying that:blink:. When that happens, you know you've got it tough;)

20 hours ago, Daniel Smith said:

Oh dear, you've totally missed the point.

I'd never say who, they, it, them are. That's the most stupid thing anyone could do. That results in no more information to the fans that deserve to know some 'behind closed doors' information. 

The point is, don't call bullpoop on someone else's 'source' information unless you're willing to disclose your own source. 

I'd never call anyone a liar, just sometimes situations change and outcomes are different to the information, doesn't mean they were ever wrong.

No ..... I've actually hit the nail square on the head.

It's quite easy for people to sit behind a keyboard and type "I was told by someone" or "I've heard" particularly when they are not prepared to back it up.

You call it "information"............. bad choice of word(s) ............ it's just gossip/hearsay nothing else and it's highly likely malicious at that (fairly common knowledge that at least one Sheffield rider has an axe to grind).  The only FACT is that hearsay is being portrayed as "gen".

As for "my source" ........... its not me making the statement so there is no "source" in questioning the integrity of someone elses wild (probably malicious) claims ..................so there's no need for you to attempt to smokescreen the issue!

3 hours ago, SpeedwayFan91 said:

I’d rather have Lewi than MPT

Neither are the answer, Kerr is not fit, nor MPT. Also MPT has had too many chances, enough is enough. Please show some ambition KL, not back to the old guard that have failed

• Like 2

1 hour ago, pubichair said:

Buster has his flaws no Doubt but one thing for sure is he's definitely put his money where his mouth is this season and for one reason or another everything he's done has just been jinxed! 

Karma for co-operating with AEPG.

10 minutes ago, StarBoy said:

Do you have evidence to support that claim or…

When Buster went on the mic at Peterborough and told the fans NOT to protest or object to AEPG was for most fans seemed he sided with AEPG. So the question gets asked why? People will assume / come to there own conclusions whether correctly or not.

• Like 4

13 hours ago, StarBoy said:

Do you have evidence to support that claim or…

How much do you need? Owner of the club makes no effort to try and save the club.

Ritchie Hawkins has done more in the fight to save Peterborough than club owner Buster Chapman which basically tells you everything that you need to know.

• Like 2

My question would be. Buster has the license to run speedway at Peterborough but has no track or intention to run at the Showground or any new location whilst the Peterborough consortium wished to purchase the license and he hasn’t sold it to them. Why ???

is it because they can’t agree a price or another reason ? As the track currently can’t be used then surely the licence is possibly worth less than if there was a track to go with it. 
surely any money from the license would be a bonus 

2 hours ago, Racin Jason 72 said:

My question would be. Buster has the license to run speedway at Peterborough but has no track or intention to run at the Showground or any new location whilst the Peterborough consortium wished to purchase the license and he hasn’t sold it to them. Why ???

is it because they can’t agree a price or another reason ? As the track currently can’t be used then surely the licence is possibly worth less than if there was a track to go with it. 
surely any money from the license would be a bonus 

The licence for Peterborough will be sold to the consortium once the consortium has secured a track somewhere for the club to race on again and not until then.

Edited by scoobydoo
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, scoobydoo said:

The licence for Peterborough will be sold to the consortium once the consortium has secured a track somewhere for the club to race on again and not until then.

That’s great news.  This information shuts down some of the conspiracy theories going around. I think that’s very positive news. 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, scoobydoo said:

That can only be good news. Does that mean the hold up was not on Busters side after all ?. And more that the consortium don't want to buy it yet, until a track/land is found.

• Haha 1

54 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

That can only be good news. Does that mean the hold up was not on Busters side after all ?. And more that the consortium don't want to buy it yet, until a track/land is found.

The hold up was not on the consortium side, however in the long run it’s probably a good idea the lisence was not bought at the time of initial discussion 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Gasser90 said:

I see patryck has had a crash this afternoon. Hopefully not another one on the kings Lynn Injury list ! 

he has rode in his last 2 heats he looks ok 

1 hour ago, Racin Jason 72 said:

That’s great news.  This information shuts down some of the conspiracy theories going around. I think that’s very positive news. 

Its the way i see it anyway, its pointless the consortium paying Buster money for something that has no use or value unless theres a track to race on .

Trouble is at the moment it could happen in months or it could be a case of it never happening. 

42 minutes ago, DizzAssStar said:

Grow up saddo!

When Buster went on the mic at Peterborough and told the fans NOT to protest or object to AEPG was for most fans seemed he sided with AEPG. So the question gets asked why? People will assume / come to there own conclusions whether correctly or not.

•  
  • Like 1