British Speedway Forum

King’s Lynn 2024 serious team predictions

1 hour ago, mrss said:

Would Schlien be able to replace Toft, or has he fell out with Buster as well?

Nope, doesn’t want to do premiership full time... Not good enough anyway, we need a proper heat leader

43 minutes ago, therefused said:

Lack of ambition from the club yet again 

Probably more lack of resources than ambition in terms of a Lindgren type signing. Something has to be tried though to make it at least look like they’re trying to improve. Problem is though, if Chapman is just treading water until he’s finished at the end of the season, is he really that bothered?

Edited by Arch Stanton

3 hours ago, szkocjasid said:

Is it wise for Speedway riders to hold grudges? There's not a endless supply of clubs to ride for.

I'd totally understand Holder & Batchelor refusing to sign / guest for Lynn, as they were dropped at the transfer cut-off & left with no chance of finding another team.

Whereas Kerr was dropped in an attempt to strengthen the team & straight away found a new club.

According to him he wasn't dropped, he left!

13 hours ago, Racin Jason 72 said:

Surely lynn are doomed for the wooden spoon yer again ? 

From the majority of your posts concerning KL it's pretty apparent that you are a sneering and conceited ***kwit ................... however what goes around eventually comes around.

• Thanks 1

Need a new rider in for MPT before next league meeting on June 13th please... otherwise it’s wooden spoon time again!

We’d have 8.08 points to play with if/when we drop Tofty, the club are actively looking

Lynn need to do something and need to do it quick. One decent signing may just turn the season for them to being more competitive it may then get a few more people down supporting and a bit of hope that there not going to be walloped meeting after meeting. I do fear for Lynn beyond this season

On 5/25/2024 at 4:53 PM, Racin Jason 72 said:

Is vadam tarasenko available ? His average fits 

I'm assuming this is tongue in cheek, but if he/his Polish club/Lynn all agree to get him back later in the season is that permitted? 

1 hour ago, SpeedwayFan91 said:

Need a new rider in for MPT before next league meeting on June 13th please... otherwise it’s wooden spoon time again!

We’d have 8.08 points to play with if/when we drop Tofty, the club are actively looking

There will be a Birmingham rider available once Lingren arrives in early June 

18 minutes ago, therefused said:

Deary me, waiting for Birmingham’s cast offs , what has happened 

I agree but what are the alternatives? Buster won’t break the bank Birmingham cast offs could be the best we can hope for 

7 minutes ago, Haza said:

It wont be Tom Brennan, and i doubt it will be Z. Cook.. And at the moment Tom is the only one worth having with the points we have available Imho , unless we make a double change. This seasons averages,. Lampart 4.63, Pawlicki 4.38, Worrall 5.40. I would imagine 2 of those are more expensive than MPT, and have around the same average as Tofty, so far this season. We need to look further afield, but it will come down to money at the end of the day, unfortunately.

Posted (edited)
47 minutes ago, Haza said:

If we end up replacing Tofty with Worrall or Lampart then they can fook right off, I won’t be going again 

Edited by SpeedwayFan91

12 minutes ago, SpeedwayFan91 said:

If we end up replacing Tofty with Worrall or Lampart then they can fook right off, I won’t be going again 

I’m not saying that’s what will happen but it’s a realistic possibility I think with 8 points available where realistically are we going to find a rider who want to race in England and more crucially be prepared to pay that rider more than Toft -just can’t see it happening sorry 

12 minutes ago, Haza said:

I’m not saying that’s what will happen but it’s a realistic possibility I think with 8 points available where realistically are we going to find a rider who want to race in England and more crucially be prepared to pay that rider more than Toft -just can’t see it happening sorry 

I think it's deffo a possibility, if it's Worrall they let go. 

• Like 1

Worrall would be an upgrade on MPT, but not enough unless can rediscover some decent form.

We need to pull a lambert (of the Robert variety) out of the hat to give us any chance of turning this season round 

• Like 1