British Speedway Forum

King’s Lynn 2024 serious team predictions

7 hours ago, hasta la vista said:

You aren't keen on Klindt due to age and injury yet suggest Wright who is older and has worse injuries.....

It took Klindt half a season to get going this season. I just think it’s a gamble after a big injury. Otherwise I’d have him in the team. We can’t afford to have yet another season at the bottom.The fans are tired of it being the same year after year.Crowds have been poor this season, and it will only get worse if things don’t change.

Edited by Bald Bloke
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Gasser90 said:

Birmingham are coming up I think, to have a team in the midlands to replace wolves. 

2 hours ago, DiveBomb said:

I think there is some truth to this...

Very ambitious by the Brummies, but I fear for their future if true.

Hopefully they'll get some Wolves fans attending to make it work.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Gasser90 said:

Birmingham are coming up I think, to have a team in the midlands to replace wolves. 

Crazy if true! Complaining they don’t get enough people through the gate as it is yet move up a league and probably have higher costs for riders etc. They are probably gambling on getting a few wolves fans across maybe but that’s a very risky strategy imo.

2 hours ago, Flappy said:

The king's Lynn vultures 

I would much rather, with all that effort being put in, it gets you another season ( Long shot i know), and a new site for 2025. i do think the OP has put the tread up a bit to early, hence why he posted just for fun, just afterwards.

I had a spare 15 min's, so quickly put a team together that would make the best use of the averages, if they remain the same. I would of used the same riders if the Panthers were running.. I apologise for my  team post, if people think it inappropriate.. 

11 minutes ago, Speedtiger said:

So long as the village idiot Chapman is not involved, even though the track and stadium is a complete shi*thole, I really do hope KL run in 2024. Chapman is a time served dim wit the sport can well do without. 

So if Buster stays, for you, they can shut the "sh1thole".. Nice :rolleyes:

16 minutes ago, Speedtiger said:

So long as the village idiot Chapman is not involved, even though the track and stadium is a complete shi*thole, I really do hope KL run in 2024. Chapman is a time served dim wit the sport can well do without. 

There,s no doubt about it King's Lynn will run in 2024 but i believe Chapman will still be there.

15 minutes ago, StarBoy said:

The sport probably wouldn't still be around if it wasn't for Chapman. Saved Lynn, saved Peterborough (although some question this) and helped support Ipswich....

Blah blah, he didn’t do it to save the clubs or the sport, he did it because he thought he could control the sport and make lots of money. He thought he had all the answers but was actually clueless. As for his time at the BSPA that was a disaster that cost the BSPA and fellow promoters hundreds of thousands of pounds. Chapman is certainly no saviour, he’s greedy and self serving. 

39 minutes ago, StarBoy said:

The sport probably wouldn't still be around if it wasn't for Chapman. Saved Lynn, saved Peterborough (although some question this) and helped support Ipswich....

He promised to buy Ipswich and didn’t. In fact not a single penny was received thankfully and we carried on with the Louis’s. 

• Like 1