British Speedway Forum

King’s Lynn 2024 serious team predictions

2 hours ago, iainb said:

I've answered the question a few times on different threads, search them out I've detailed the dates and locations of Kurtz's appearances and non appearances while "injured"

The last two replies have given me all the answers I need thanks. Your refusal to answer speaks volumes. 
Trolling at it’s finest. 
All the best, enjoy your speedway. 

2 minutes ago, ouch said:

The last two replies have given me all the answers I need thanks. Your refusal to answer speaks volumes. 
Trolling at it’s finest. 

It's all there on the forum, all you have to do is use the search facility, the magnifying glass at the top right of the screen

On 6/11/2024 at 9:03 AM, iainb said:

I must have missed Covatti's declaration... If I have then fair enough

Kurtz rode for BV on 20/5, Covatti for Plymouth on 24/5

Kurtz missed the Oxford match on 23/5, Covatti missed the Poole match on 1/6

Kurtz rode in the GP Quali 25/5, Covatti rode on the continent on 2/6

Both missed their next British meetings.

Covatti has not been given the opportunity to ride in the UK again for 28 days, courtesy of his ban the day after he rode, Kurtz has not been banned.

11 minutes ago, ouch said:

Trolling at it’s finest. 

14 minutes ago, iainb said:

Ah, you’re one of those that hate the FIM participants. One man’s heroic, courageous attempt is (unbelievably) another man’s selfish git taking the pee out of UK league speedway. Due to my love of the PC’s, Carter’s, Moran’s, Tatum’s, Loram’s of this sport - one rider in particular, I can’t debate with someone with that view point. 

All the best.  

25 minutes ago, ouch said:

Ah, you’re one of those that hate the FIM participants. One man’s heroic, courageous attempt is (unbelievably) another man’s selfish git taking the pee out of UK league speedway. Due to my love of the PC’s, Carter’s, Moran’s, Tatum’s, Loram’s of this sport - one rider in particular, I can’t debate with someone with that view point. 

All the best.  

No, I'm the one that wants to see the rules, whatever they be, applied equally...

You're welcome by the way for me digging the facts out for you👍

Not bad for a troll 🧌

• Haha 1

Well thank god we have 4 home meetings and only 2 more away left. At least Paddy can score in the 1-5 at home. Jan has had a couple of bads ones away on the trot as well, and has been decent at home. Well done to Niels last night, and Blodorn did well, who will guest again for us Monday at Brum. Ben Cook would be ok for Basso, if he wants it. 

1 hour ago, StarBoy said:

I honestly hope we drop down to the Championship, new promotion or not.

I’m not convinced they’d be allowed to drop down unless another was to go up from the PL . 

Basso really is taking the p…

Add to this the fact that Poland are calling the tune and British speedway is being shoehorned into oblivion it is time that all the powers that be called a halt and stared dictating the terms for riding in the UK.
Put your bloody thinking caps on and come up with a formula that works for fans and riders who are available to commit to a weekly meet in this country on days that suit the tracks from a business perspective. If the promoters cannot do this simple task then time to close up shop. BSPL get a grip. You have screwed the sport now it is pay back time.

Ditch Eurosport because the casual channel hopper is not going to pick up on this and is certainly not going to faff about with anything other than a main stream channel. Discovery+ is on the peripheral of the average viewers engagement and does nothing for the sport. Might just as well watch the reliable Kergel on the internet but the rest is justification for a sport in decline with only the nerds hoping to find it on TV.

44 minutes ago, SpeedwayFan91 said:

At this moment in time King’s Lynn won’t be running next season! Let’s hope things work out for the best though and they actually do end up running!! #OurStars

only chapman knows that !!

44 minutes ago, SpeedwayFan91 said:

At this moment in time King’s Lynn won’t be running next season! Let’s hope things work out for the best though and they actually do end up running!! #OurStars

Hearing rumours of no NKI or Kvech on Wednesday.....Lawson and Harris guesting, but that still leaves us short of two riders for 'KL Select'

33 minutes ago, kelvinht said:

Hearing rumours of no NKI or Kvech on Wednesday.....Lawson and Harris guesting, but that still leaves us short of two riders for 'KL Select'

Can lawson guest under the 8 day rule ?

On 8/18/2024 at 9:54 AM, Haza said:

I’m not convinced they’d be allowed to drop down unless another was to go up from the PL . 

I can understand the Prem clubs not wanting a lose a team, but there's no reason the Champ clubs wouldn't want an extra side.