British Speedway Forum

King’s Lynn 2024 serious team predictions

23 hours ago, Bald Bloke said:

Well you certainly can't believe anything Toby says !! Wasn't there a bit in the Star saying he wants to come back as well. ? He's been very quiet of late. He could of told the truth in the first place.. 

23 hours ago, Daniel Smith said:

Funny isn't it, the promise of more money has actually made him earn less.

Oh well :lol:

Perhaps it was the actually getting paid bit that was attractive  - you can't earn less than zero

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

Perhaps it was the actually getting paid bit that was attractive  - you can't earn less than zero

That don't change the fact that he told porkies though. I've heard the pay thing as well. But if it was the case ( and i'm not saying it is/isn't), then just tell the truth. People might of felt  sorry for him, instead of what some think of him now.It's as simple as that.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

That don't change the fact that he told porkies though. I've heard the pay thing as well. But if it was the case ( and i'm not saying it is/isn't), then just tell the truth. People might of felt  sorry for him, instead of what some think of him now.It's as simple as that.

When and who was the last rider to claim publicly they haven’t been paid during the season. 
unfortunately it’s fairly common in Poland Sweden and England. But generally the riders don’t call it out til after the season has finished as they don’t want to rock the boat as they hope payment is forthcoming. When they realise it isn’t only then do they say so publicly. 
I too have no idea if this is the situation musielak has experienced and to be fair I’ve never heard of Buster not paying on time. But I think that the truth may be very different to what’s in the public domain. But I’m sure we will never know. 

• Like 1

Musielak has been involved in UK Speedway for a few years now, and has been as good as Gold to more than one club over here. A loyal servant if you like. Until this year. It’s always Lynn isn’t it? 

The BSPL should do the right thing and allow him to earn a living elsewhere. 

Edited by Aries
  • Like 4

16 minutes ago, Aries said:

Musielak has been involved in UK Speedway for a few years now, and has been as good as Gold to more than one club over here. A loyal servant if you like. Until this year. It’s always Lynn isn’t it? 

F**k him! The turncoat!

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Aries said:

I think the BSPL should take a dim view of him being tapped up midway through the season. 

I’m sure his ankle would have healed a lot quicker as well. 

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, Speedball said:

I think the BSPL should take a dim view of him being tapped up midway through the season. 

I’m sure his ankle would have healed a lot quicker as well. 

He is a free agent - his contract is ended

• Like 1

On 7/21/2024 at 2:11 PM, AceBelle said:

Chapman did similar too holder & batchelor few years back so they couldn't be signed by other clubs :rolleyes:

KL problems started from that night it’s been a downward spiral season on season from then on - the rights and wrongs of that night are irrelevant now but riders talk riders see what went on think that has in a way stopped Aussie riders coming to race for the club were as before that night we’d always had a good tradition of using Aussies that seems to have stopped .Has the club signed a Aussie since Holder and Batch ? Off the top of my head I’d say no . Chapmans enthusiasm for speedway died that night as well .

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Haza said:

KL problems started from that night it’s been a downward spiral season on season from then on - the rights and wrongs of that night are irrelevant now but riders talk riders see what went on think that has in a way stopped Aussie riders coming to race for the club were as before that night we’d always had a good tradition of using Aussies that seems to have stopped .Has the club signed a Aussie since Holder and Batch ? Off the top of my head I’d say no . Chapmans enthusiasm for speedway died that night as well .

Jye Etheridge? Although I think Brady signed him, not chapman 

3 minutes ago, szkocjasid said:

I only remember Heeps in the top division at Ipswich & Wolves in recent years?

Just checked the BSPL archives to confirm it was 2021 at KL - replaced Ty Proctor (another Aussie!) if my memory is correct.