British Speedway Forum

King’s Lynn 2024 serious team predictions

Wojdylo looked to have 2 mechanics with him tonight one of them being Lambert’s dad, if he’d have had 4 it wouldn’t have helped him as on more than one occasion could hear them telling Rob Lyon they couldn’t do much with what they were working with, so is Wojdylo just using the basics over here and keeping best kit for Poland and Sweden? 

Well with a home match against Ipswich next Thursday and only Birmingham not riding,our guests will be limited.Looks like we need 2 guests at least.I sincerely hope they were arranging guests last week at least,as they know Klindt and Musielak wouldn't  have been there anyway,but now Basso.Brennan has to be first choice and maybe Pawlicki if he fancies it(only going on his last performance where he was very good)Otherwise it only leaves Sedgemen.Unless they can name a permanent replacement for either Klindt or Musielak but I don't hold out on any hope of that.

24 minutes ago, 4BM said:

Wojdylo looked to have 2 mechanics with him tonight one of them being Lambert’s dad, if he’d have had 4 it wouldn’t have helped him as on more than one occasion could hear them telling Rob Lyon they couldn’t do much with what they were working with, so is Wojdylo just using the basics over here and keeping best kit for Poland and Sweden? 

Not based on his home performances.

It was said after our first visit to Sheffield in April that his engines were to strong. Perhaps he went too far the other way last night.

4 hours ago, 4BM said:

He had a Polish mechanic, but wanted a UK based one.Paul Lambert was asked a few weeks ago, and obviously agreed to help.  I  was told that Paddy is known for not having the best equipment ?.I believe his last uk mechanic left to help Erik Riss ( i don't know the timeline of this though) and it could of been for many reasons, i don't know.

Edited by Bald Bloke

3 minutes ago, Gasser90 said:

Basso has broken his shoulder, it’s bad to worse for Lynn ! Gotta feel for the fans at this point 

I feel for the riders that are badly hurt first and foremost,and then the fans.We have no choice of guests  by the looks of things for Thursday,not looking forward to the mauling.

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, tellboy said:

I feel for the riders that are badly hurt first and foremost,and then the fans.We have no choice of guests  by the looks of things for Thursday,not looking forward to the mauling.

Don't worry Buster will just do what he done last time when he wasn't capable of putting a competitive team on track.

Another 2 point deduction incoming.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TTT said:

Don't worry Buster will just do what he done last time when he wasn't capable of putting a competitive team on track.

Another 2 point deduction incoming.

I reckon Buster will have one of his weather forecast's.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, TINYS said:

I reckon Buster will have one of his weather forecast's.

100%, Only Brum aren't running on Thursday.

I can't see Lindgren, Pawlicki or Lampart guesting, Sedgmen is out with a concussion and you don't need the RS Flint.

So it's Brennan & MPT if they're available.

2 hours ago, siggysigalos said:

Kings Lynn wont have Tom Brennan for this fixture, unless something has dramatically changed in the last hour.

8 minutes ago, TTT said:

100%, Only Brum aren't running on Thursday.

I can't see Lindgren, Pawlicki or Lampart guesting, Sedgmen is out with a concussion and you don't need the RS Flint.

So it's Brennan & MPT if they're available.

Looking like Tom might not  be available, see above. I think Lindgren is a no go, as it seems we only have 6.16 now for Toby? Someone will know for sure.

We can't afford another rain off either, as i cant see us getting through all the backlog as it is. Mind you the tiny chance of top 4 is gone now. It's a disaster of a season for us.

1 minute ago, Bald Bloke said:

Looking like Tom might not  be available, see above. I think Lindgren is a no go, as it seems we only have 6.16 now for Toby? Someone will know for sure.

We can't afford another rain off either, as i cant see us getting through all the backlog as it is. Mind you the tiny chance of top 4 is gone now. It's a disaster of a season for us.

Again

5 minutes ago, iainb said:

Troy Batchelor currently doing quite well in the CL... give him a call :D

Pulled out last night after his 4th ride apparently.

Probably holding out for the long range weather forecast to be correct,if not I can see S.Lambert and Kerr,or even Toft.The only ones left really.But none of those are a patch on any of those 3 unfortunately.

Just now, tellboy said:

Probably holding out for the long range weather forecast to be correct,if not I can see S.Lambert and Kerr,or even Toft.The only ones left really.But none of those are a patch on any of those 3 unfortunately.

Would mpt do it ? Didn’t seem very happy to be released 

4 minutes ago, TINYS said:

Again

You say again, but this season has got to be up there with the worse i can remember.. From one of the best looking teams we have had for a long while, to what's left. You've got to feel sorry for the injured riders of course.

From                      To

Musielak                

Tarasenko             

NKI                          NKI              

Toft/ Klindt            Kvech 

Basso

Wojdylo                Wojdylo 

Rowe                     Rowe

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, tellboy said:

He was going well until he did pull out, nothing serious I don't think. 

Zach Cook, Vuolas, Scott Nicholls 

Or bring somebody in from abroad. 

2 minutes ago, iainb said:

He was going well until he did pull out, nothing serious I don't think. 

Zach Cook, Vuolas, Scott Nicholls 

Or bring somebody in from abroad. 

Would have thought 2 of those are already riding for other teams on Thursday.

While you're waiting for the big signing that was going to be made at the SoN... Drew Kemp has just come onto the market.

Also, is there any reason why you're not catching up on your fixtures on Monday?

Edited by iainb

43 minutes ago, Racin Jason 72 said:

Ben Barker and Jake Allen. Simon lambert jye etheridge antti voulas 

whilst none are up to the standard of the riders they are replacing they all could do a decent job 

Would they risk getting deducted another two points for putting out a severely understrength side.