British Speedway Forum

King’s Lynn 2024 serious team predictions

14 hours ago, Rickyag said:

When Buster went on the mic at Peterborough and told the fans NOT to protest or object to AEPG was for most fans seemed he sided with AEPG. So the question gets asked why? People will assume / come to there own conclusions whether correctly or not.

•  

Two things............  I wasn't there so I CAN'T comment on the EXACT wording of what Buster said ............. however I do know from career experience that people have a tendency to embelish in order to support their own grievances!

Secondly .... it's pretty obvious from his continuous "anti-Buster"/consiparcy theories that TTT is a small minded individual with a very large axe to grind and unfortunately that you support him in all he says........... irrelevant of whether its factual or not?

My own view is rather than continuously posting their vitriol on this forum those doing so would be better engaged in throwing their weight behind the consortium trying to get Panthers back on track .............. which btw is something that we would ALL like to see (just the same as we would with Wolves, Cov, Lakeside and Swindon) ????????

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DizzAssStar said:

Two things............  I wasn't there so I CAN'T comment on the EXACT wording of what Buster said ............. however I do know from career experience that people have a tendency to embelish in order to support their own grievances!

Secondly .... it's pretty obvious from his continuous "anti-Buster"/consiparcy theories that TTT is a small minded individual with a very large axe to grind and unfortunately that you support him in all he says........... irrelevant of whether its factual or not?

My own view is rather than continuously posting their vitriol on this forum those doing so would be better engaged in throwing their weight behind the consortium trying to get Panthers back on track .............. which btw is something that we would ALL like to see (just the same as we would with Wolves, Cov, Lakeside and Swindon) ????????

Two things, I was there and was disgusted by his attitude and arrogance aimed at the supporters with his comments.

Secondly yes I support the Panthers and a former Cudas fan, Buster has created this attitude aimed at him himself, whether they are conspiracy or not but he has clearly shown he supported AEPG and not the club he owns.

Agree it would be nice to see all these clubs back but when you have a KL supporter on Facebook laughing at Peterborough not having speedway but she has at KL people will feel miffed about it.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Rickyag said:

Two things, I was there and was disgusted by his attitude and arrogance aimed at the supporters with his comments.

Secondly yes I support the Panthers and a former Cudas fan, Buster has created this attitude aimed at him himself, whether they are conspiracy or not but he has clearly shown he supported AEPG and not the club he owns.

Agree it would be nice to see all these clubs back but when you have a KL supporter on Facebook laughing at Peterborough not having speedway but she has at KL people will feel miffed about it.

Like I say ............ I wasn't there but I do know that people embelish and alter context to suit their own argument.  Unless someone can post a recording of the actual public address then jury is out as far as I'm concerned?

KC didn't create "this attitude".......... that's been done by half a dozen embittered Panthers supporters.   I'm surprised that you allow yourself to be baited by a so-called KL supporter on Fb and it's not something you can blame KC for !!!

On a lighter note .............. I bet you ain't got one of these:-

1973.jpg.1fc2bf8860de22cd55721ce4868eca7a.jpg

Shame about the green "paint" mark at top ................... just look at who's whooping who in that cover photo (also look at crowd size) :D:D:D

Btw I was there throughout the '73 season (and many others that followed). :D

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, DizzAssStar said:

Like I say ............ I wasn't there but I do know that people embelish and alter context to suit their own argument.  Unless someone can post a recording of the actual public address then jury is out as far as I'm concerned?

KC didn't create "this attitude".......... that's been done by half a dozen embittered Panthers supporters.   I'm surprised that you allow yourself to be baited by a so-called KL supporter on Fb and it's not something you can blame KC for !!!

On a lighter note .............. I bet you ain't got one of these:-

1973.jpg.1fc2bf8860de22cd55721ce4868eca7a.jpg

Shame about the green "paint" mark at top ................... just look at who's whooping who in that cover photo (also look at crowd size) :D:D:D

Btw I was there throughout the '73 season (and many others that followed). :D

Hi Dizz, yes I have got one of these in my collection along with some other stuff, great memories  :rolleyes:

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, SpeedwayFan91 said:

Kurtz back but Musielak isn’t, it absolutely stinks!! Goodbye Musie, thanks for nothing…

where has everyone got the idea he dont wanna come back.

22 minutes ago, Greg said:

where has everyone got the idea he dont wanna come back.

I’ve heard from a few riders and it seems to be the growing rumour that he doesn’t like the way the club is being run and would rather not return, I bet if he got offered a job at Ipswich or even Sheffield now if woffy is gonna be out for a while he would rather go to one of them clubs 

15 minutes ago, Gasser90 said:

I’ve heard from a few riders and it seems to be the growing rumour that he doesn’t like the way the club is being run and would rather not return, I bet if he got offered a job at Ipswich or even Sheffield now if woffy is gonna be out for a while he would rather go to one of them clubs 

Heard the same from 2 different people.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Gasser90 said:

I would dare to gamble that Mussyslack considers he's worth more than he's being paid at KL and has spotted opportunities to exploit that??

As for him being unhappy with "the way the club is being run" frankly its sod all to do with him PROVIDED he's being given a safe environment in which to ply his trade and also that he's being paid on time as per contract??  (there are lots of employees out there that don't like the way in which their employers run the business.......... but in the vast majority of cases they don't simply walk out??).

It's apparent that there's some ***t stirring going on at Sheffield and I said on Saturday when Woffinden had an off that Mussyslack would be back there in a flash (with of course a financial carrot being dangled in front of him).

Very much suspect this is all about money with "the way the club is being run" being nothing other than a smokescreen most likely being promulgated by those dangling the carrot .............. but of course KL was ok when he was given the chop by Sheffield and had nowhere to go!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, DizzAssStar said:

I would dare to gamble that Mussyslack considers he's worth more than he's being paid at KL and has spotted opportunities to exploit that??

As for him being unhappy with "the way the club is being run" frankly its sod all to do with him PROVIDED he's being given a safe environment in which to ply his trade and also that he's being paid on time as per contract??  (there are lots of employees out there that don't like the way in which their employers run the business.......... but in the vast majority of cases they don't simply walk out??).

It's apparent that there's some ***t stirring going on at Sheffield and I said on Saturday when Woffinden had an off that Mussyslack would be back there in a flash (with of course a financial carrot being dangled in front of him).

Very much suspect this is all about money with "the way the club is being run" being nothing other than a smokescreen most likely being promulgated by those dangling the carrot .............. but of course KL was ok when he was given the chop by Sheffield and had nowhere to go!

Similar thing happened to Pickering. Sheffield dropped him & he went to Lynn, but when Lynn (temporarily) dropped him due to injury he was happy to go back to Sheffield.

• Like 1

Just looked at the radar and if it's moving North, it will pass through shortly. If it's coming from the North, it will be hello TV soon.