British Speedway Forum

King’s Lynn 2024 serious team predictions

2 hours ago, Speedtiger said:

Or use one of Speedway GB mercenary guest brigade riders, Bomber, Nichols, Cook, Brendan etc etc…much cheaper. 

who is Brendan ???? 

8 hours ago, Speedtiger said:

Or use one of Speedway GB mercenary guest brigade riders, Bomber, Nichols, Cook, Brendan etc etc…much cheaper. 

Why would they be a "mercenary guest" they get asked to ride & agree to do it, what's wrong with that?

7 hours ago, szkocjasid said:

Why would they be a "mercenary guest" they get asked to ride & agree to do it, what's wrong with that?

It's the system that's wrong, not the riders who agree to ride. 

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, SpeedwayFan91 said:

Zach is decent at the Flux and would be brilliant at reserve with Rowe, but signing him would keep Wojdylo away from reserve... which isn’t great

Are you sure he would be brilliant at reserve,wouldn't be my choice.Now if his brother became available then that's a different story,but can't see Belle Vue letting him go.Ben is better at the AFA.

10 minutes ago, tellboy said:

Are you sure he would be brilliant at reserve,wouldn't be my choice.Now if his brother became available then that's a different story,but can't see Belle Vue letting him go.Ben is better at the AFA.

He’d be a great addition I think

32 minutes ago, SpeedwayFan91 said:

He’d be a great addition I think

But we would still have over 2pts to play with.We don't want to be going through the motions to see the season out.We need to be competitive and go out and get a 7 pointer.

27 minutes ago, tellboy said:

But we would still have over 2pts to play with.We don't want to be going through the motions to see the season out.We need to be competitive and go out and get a 7 pointer.

Not gonna happen

28 minutes ago, tellboy said:

Not many good 7 pointers out there right now.. Zagar? Lebedevs? Kvech?

Cook is a consistent rider who has potential and maybe now a huge point to prove id be on phone if I was KL 

20 minutes ago, Manifesto said:

Not many good 7 pointers out there right now.. Zagar? Lebedevs? Kvech?

Cook is a consistent rider who has potential and maybe now a huge point to prove id be on phone if I was KL 

If we don’t sign Zach then Buster and Dale obviously have something up their sleeve, keeping cards close to their chests... So we’ll see!

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, SpeedwayFan91 said:

If we don’t sign Zach then Buster and Dale obviously have something up their sleeve, keeping cards close to their chests... So we’ll see!

If they Lynn don’t sign Zack Cook we might as well close for the season it’s a no brainer sign him asap 

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, lynnboy said:

Knowing KL we will sign Thomas Jorgensen again if he is fit 

You ain’t wrong with clueless Allit involved ain’t he Allit’s neighbour or at least lives down the same road 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, stevehone said:

need to be looking at someone like Dudek or Berntzon

We only have 7.02 to play, which would rule Dudek out for MPT, if money doesn't first. 

In dreamland, Z Cook for Tofty and Dudek for either Klindt or Basso as a double change fits.

Cook for Tofty and Rob Lambert , on last seasons 7.81 for NKI does, as a double.

Totally unrealistic, and i have to much time on my hands, as you can tell :)