British Speedway Forum

BULLETS FAREWELL (Berwick v Belle Vue, Sat 16th, 7pm)

crescent girl

16 hours ago, Sings4Speedway said:

Not that it really matters as its an end of season dead rubber match but how can Archie Freeman ride in this meeting? He isn't in the declared 1-7 and isn't in another 1-7 to be an eligible to guest and isn't an unattached 3 pointer so am i missing something? 

Freeman was riding as a guest for Greg Blair.  His average is below Blair's so perfectly legal.  Don't have to be in a 1-7 unless guesting at No1

2 hours ago, PotteringAround said:

Freeman was riding as a guest for Greg Blair.  His average is below Blair's so perfectly legal.  Don't have to be in a 1-7 unless guesting at No1

Cheers found it. The preceeding section makes reference to unattached 3.00 riders but guest section does not. As ever rule book is flawless.

"must be in a current NDL team declaration or any unattached rider eligible to race in the NDL "

On 9/24/2023 at 2:52 PM, Sings4Speedway said:

Cheers found it. The preceeding section makes reference to unattached 3.00 riders but guest section does not. As ever rule book is flawless.

"must be in a current NDL team declaration or any unattached rider eligible to race in the NDL "

Dont suppose it mattered in anyway as nowt at stake

On 9/23/2023 at 10:04 PM, RogerM22 said:

I don't think his connection is quite that close to Aaron. Plus, if he's 18 then he'd have been born when Aaron was 17 and was still 2 years off racing in the UK.

I do believe he has a (half-)sibling through Aaron however.

I also was under the impression that Senna was Aaron’s son.Is he his step-son then.

Edited by Fromafar