British Speedway Forum

Glasgow V Oxford Championship - Friday 8 September 2023 - 7.30pm

54 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

Think if Tarashenko hit the ground running Tigers will win.Masters is class round Ashfield though.

Funny enough he has said numerous times it is one of his least favourite tracks, I can't recall him ever having a bad meeting class act around Ashfield. 

Edited by Gazc
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Gazc said:

Funny enough he has said numerous times it is one of his least favourite tracks, I can't recall him ever having a bad meeting class act around Ashfield. 

I would imagine that’s due to the variety of lines, I may be speaking out of turn for Sam but I always feel like he likes to hit the front and control the race certain tracks like Ashfield it isn’t always obvious where riders will try to pass you from.

Either that or maybe he just likes bamming up Tigers faithful 

12 minutes ago, Jaizer said:

If Claus is missing be Tom, tarasenko and reserves get the r/r rides. Going to leave us weak in 2 heats unless Lee has his machine problems resolved.

The way Heeps is going at 2 I'd put RR there to use Tarrasenko in 8 and Brennan in 1.

Piper and Complin to take a ride against either Atkins in 6 or Jenkins and Kerr in 10.  

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, DJC said:

The way Heeps is going at 2 I'd put RR there to use Tarrasenko in 8 and Brennan in 1.

Piper and Complin to take a ride against either Atkins in 6 or Jenkins and Kerr in 10.  

The only issue is I believe we have to declare our riding order 48 hours before, so if guess Claus will have been declared at 4 and if missing that's where r/r will need to be 

• Like 2

It will be in  Cami and there boys best interest to beat Oxford regardless of the Poole outcome. Glasgow can still finish second thus get second dibs.
Come on Cami fire your boys up

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Starman2006 said:

It will be in  Cami and there boys best interest to beat Oxford regardless of the Poole outcome. Glasgow can still finish second thus get second dibs.

Think you need to check your arithmetic 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

29 minutes ago, Starman2006 said:

Second dibs at what? Don't the league leaders pick their opponents thus leaving the other 3 with no choice?

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Fozzie4388 said:

Brennan at 2 with Tarasenko at 5 is what Glasgow have declared

Oxford have changed their riding order Jenkins at 2, Heeps at 3 and Kerr at 4

Thanks..

Tigers - 1. Harris  2. Brennan  3. Basso  4. Vissing  5. Tarasenko  6. Complin  7. Pijper

Cheetahs - 1. Masters  2. Jenkins  3. Heeps  4. Kerr  5. Nicholls  6. Atkins  7. Boughen

6 hours ago, Jaizer said:

Don't think the bonus is beyond us here. Of the Oxford top 3 only masters is consistently very good around ashfield, Nichols and Kerr are bit up and down. Their second strings and reserves don't really have any kind of form around the track at all. If Vadim can hit the ground running I'd fancy 53-37 and sneak it

Only thing is Nichols is having a stonking season and Kerr is presently hitting a bit of form I think……should be a cracking meeting….

Edited by ragdoll64
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, cheggie said:

Thanks..

Tigers - 1. Harris  2. Brennan  3. Basso  4. Vissing  5. Tarasenko  6. Complin  7. Pijper

Cheetahs - 1. Masters  2. Jenkins  3. Heeps  4. Kerr  5. Nicholls  6. Atkins  7. Boughen

Has Ace been declared fit for tomorrow night? 

32 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

There is no second dibs,winner pick their 2 Teams

Thats why its so stupid, top 6 half the league, it should be two semi's and a final .  Top team get the choice of legs and assuming they win there semi they get choice of legs in the final.

• Haha 1