British Speedway Forum

KO cup final dates Witches v Tigers 2023

27 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

Well if Riss has a stinker at 2,,which is very possible,,, and I can't see Hume scoring more than a couple at most,,, then it leaves King to score huge for us to be within a sniff of a chance 

You're more optimistic than I :)

49 minutes ago, Mau said:

If Kyle Howarth doesn't ride due to injury the Sheffield side  will only have one rider that took part in the meetings leading to this final whereas Ipswich will track the identical seven riders that beat Leicester back in April.

RR for Howarth? Anyone able to confirm?

1 hour ago, Mau said:

If Kyle Howarth doesn't ride due to injury the Sheffield side  will only have one rider that took part in the meetings leading to this final whereas Ipswich will track the identical seven riders that beat Leicester back in April.

Well that just goes to show how many injuries Sheffield have had compared to Ipswich. Every Sheffield rider has been injured this season and not often that happens. 

43 minutes ago, Charlieboy said:

Well that just goes to show how many injuries Sheffield have had compared to Ipswich. Every Sheffield rider has been injured this season and not often that happens. 

34 minutes ago, Gambo95 said:

Is David Bellego, Lewis Kerr and Adam Ellis injured at present?

Just the 50% of the side dropped them :rolleyes:

• Confused 1

6 minutes ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

Just the 50% of the side dropped them :rolleyes:

Nobody mentioned dropping riders. The original post mentioned Kyle Howarth being injured and I replied to that stating all the original sheffield riders had been injured. That is fact. If Ipswich have been fortunate enough not to have the amount of injuries we have then they have been lucky. If you’re not happy that Ipswich have not replaced out of form riders then take that up with your club instead of sniping at other clubs when team changes are been made. Too many people on here are obsessed with other clubs changes. Anyway I will be there tonight supporting the 1-7 that we put out on track. I take it you will be following you your team on the speedway updates 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Charlieboy said:

Nobody mentioned dropping riders. The original post mentioned Kyle Howarth being injured and I replied to that stating all the original sheffield riders had been injured. That is fact. If Ipswich have been fortunate enough not to have the amount of injuries we have then they have been lucky. If you’re not happy that Ipswich have not replaced out of form riders then take that up with your club instead of sniping at other clubs when team changes are been made. Too many people on here are obsessed with other clubs changes. Anyway I will be there tonight supporting the 1-7 that we put out on track. I take it you will be following you your team on the speedway updates 

No sniping - just an accurate reflection of the situation. The fact is the side not bearing any semblance to the previous round is down to riders being dropped not injured. I didn't claim this as a bad thing at all

I never expressed any opinion on the lack of changes in the Witches side either 

Bring it on - BSN for me :t:

1 hour ago, Charlieboy said:

Never read a post before that screams so hard that its your time of the month 

• Haha 3
  • Sad 1