British Speedway Forum

KO cup final dates Witches v Tigers 2023

2 hours ago, Roger Jacobs said:

Full of anticipation and excitement ... I could turn up for this too.
I might annoy someone by standing in "their" spot.

As long as its not my spot,,,, thats been my spot for the last 500 years and before me my dad's spot and before him his fathers and so on,,,,,, back in the old days,, one of world final,, blah blah blah blah, castrol R, jumpers for goalposts,, oops wrong sport

Edited by Baldyman
  • Haha 1

Well good news I can't make either meeting as am on holiday (might try and go to Plymouth instead) so the bad luck charm that is me can't work my magic for the Tigers! My record 3 home losses from 4 matches for Ipswich and 1 from 2 for Sheffield!:unsure:

• Like 1

On 9/1/2023 at 10:21 AM, GeneralMelchett said:

Well good news I can't make either meeting as am on holiday (might try and go to Plymouth instead) so the bad luck charm that is me can't work my magic for the Tigers! My record 3 home losses from 4 matches for Ipswich and 1 from 2 for Sheffield!:unsure:

Any chance you can be persuaded to pop over the Pennines to watch Belle Vue in the playoffs?

We could arrange a whip round at Owlerton towards the petrol money :D

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, RBThirdbend said:

Any chance you can be persuaded to pop over the Pennines to watch Belle Vue in the playoffs?

We could arrange a whip round at Owlerton towards the petrol money :D

I am thinking of going to the play offs first leg at BV :D

• Like 1

Fricke a very decent replacement for Woffy - certainly any perceived weakening there is more than offset by Vissing being missing

Too close to call overall - could come down to which side gets that little bit of extra luck at a crucial time

If ever Erik and Keynan wanted an opportunity to repay the loyalty and faith shown in them these next few weeks are it......

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Baldyman said:

Interesting they are using Thompson as the RS guest 

Best option imo given who is availabe