British Speedway Forum

Leicester v Sheffield 26th August 6.30pm.

5 minutes ago, Pauldoveyspeedway said:

Not cheats just makes sence ...both teams can reach play offs then ...

So why book Ryan to guest when he scored 12 there the other night? It makes sense to you because that’s what you’d do obviously.

By the way match fixing is cheating so you are calling them cheats so don’t deny it.

Edited by Call me wolfie

6 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

Cook on his usual form then, maybe retirement would be the best idea.

Was in good form till the horror incident at Edinburgh the other week. Brain dead comment saying he should retire when you’ve really not a clue as to why he is riding the way he is. The fact he’s even turned up and giving it a go giving his current circumstances, gets my respect.

• Like 7

1 minute ago, Mr Blobby said:

Was in good form till the horror incident at Edinburgh the other week. Brain dead comment saying he should retire when you’ve really not a clue as to why he is riding the way he is. The fact he’s even turned up and giving it a go giving his current circumstances, gets my respect.

If he isnt fit to ride he shouldnt be riding, just letting his team down.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Mr Blobby said:

big crash in Poland today bike ended up in 3/4 throw of seats. no one called the police.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, DazS said:

big crash in Poland today bike ended up in 3/4 throw of seats. no one called the police.

Hilarious making a joke of someone who could’ve potentially died if it wasn’t for the quick actions of the medical team. Real classy thing you.

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, Mr Blobby said:

What? Personal well being is more important than anything, but if his head isn’t right it is not fair on himself, other riders and the paying public. In sport you are either committed or get out. If he won’t make that decision, I dare say Dickson will/is about to make it for him.

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, DazS said:

It's a sign of the times we live in I'm afraid... tonight, and I'm not making this up, we're being told over the PA, to keep to the left of the footpath on the way out of the stadium... because of the stinging nettles! When I was a kid you'd be pushed into them for making a request like that!

• Like 2
  • Haha 3