British Speedway Forum

Craig Cook?

7 hours ago, davieb1 said:

How long will he be around 

Not long I hope

He's useless

Looked a pale shadow last night, shutting off way before the bends signals to me he's lost it and should retire. Sad but it happens. 

• Like 3

Shame really - Cook rode for Ipswich in 2021 after lockdown - I saw him score a full max one week and 14 the next in summer 2021.

To give him his due in 3 of his 4 rides last night he would have been up Vs Doyley or Emil and then both in heat 13

Edited by GeneralMelchett

12 hours ago, davieb1 said:

How long will he be around 

Not long I hope

He's useless

Useless eh,you're having a laugh,I've seen Craig cook since he first came through the ranks at Buxton and up until recently was one of the most fearless,talented riders out there,he's obviously had situations that have affected him, culminating in the incident at Edinburgh.so was Shawn Moran "useless" prior to him packing the sport in because in his own words,couldn't race for Sheffield anymore after they resigned him.take a long hard think before you judge Craig cook again,he doesn't have to ride but deep down,still wants to and I also hope that he finds his form back.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

That @davieb1

How long will be be around

Not long I hope

His posts are useless

Now I would call that a very hurtful & out of order thing to say, so how do you think a rider may feel reading that?

Very poor post, you can give constructive criticism or suggest stronger replacements, plenty of ways to make your point, without calling a rider useless!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, szkocjasid said:

That @davieb1

Not long I hope

His posts are useless

Now I would call that a very hurtful & out of order thing to say, so how do you think a rider may feel reading that?

Very poor post, you can give constructive criticism or suggest stronger replacements, plenty of ways to make your point, without calling a rider useless!

Only saying it as I see it

Yes years ago I wasn't his greatest fan but ĥe was one of the best a

But after seeing him last night he was nowhere near his best not even a shadow of his best

8 hours ago, szkocjasid said:

That @davieb1

Not long I hope

His posts are useless

there was a saying for children years ago (sticks and stones may break my bones but names will never hurt me.) adults now more sensitive than children.:cheers:

• Like 4