British Speedway Forum

25.08.2023 Scunny v Glasgow League

23 minutes ago, Jaizer said:

Shame the article didn't mention he would be racing in Denmark yesterday - as Basso was -Ā  so wouldn't be available for the Poole meeting, so why would peopleĀ Ā be suggesting it was Poole that 'complained'?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

Shame the article didn't mention he would be racing in Denmark yesterday - as Basso was -Ā  so wouldn't be available for the Poole meeting, so why would peopleĀ Ā be suggesting it was Poole that 'complained'?

I think our distant past may have something to do with it. I doubt Plymouth would of moaned though, it could possibly be his Polish team. I can't see how he can be blocked if it is within the rules.

Edited by foreverblue

4 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

I have feeling more to it than the one night thing or be announced. Cami saying still trying to force it over the line in last nights match report. It's very easy when you've got at least 2 members of the board that are play off rivals to see being blocked for their own benefits. Such is the issue with bspl as promoter's put clubs first the sport second. Until that is resolved issued such as this and the blame game will always go on

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Jaizer said:

When you read the full article it does say it's hoped he will be able to ride for the Tigers and possibly from this Friday at Scunthorpe.

• Like 1

Iā€™m sure the team selection has to be ratified by the heirachy and approved , so to me it doesnā€™t look like itā€™s been sanctioned by whoever sanctions it BSPA , SCB or the ACU Ā ?

. So if replacements are needed it will be tough as 7 out of 9 sides ride on Friday night if injuries and rumours are correct it will be Ā R/RĀ 

14 minutes ago, Tosh1218 said:

Iā€™m sure the team selection has to be ratified by the heirachy and approved , so to me it doesnā€™t look like itā€™s been sanctioned by whoever sanctions it BSPA , SCB or the ACU Ā ?

. So if replacements are needed it will be tough as 7 out of 9 sides ride on Friday night if injuries and rumours are correct it will be Ā R/RĀ 

...or the Poles/Danes?

56 minutes ago, Jaizer said:

Tarasenko in from 8th September so be r/r. No chance winning on Friday with r/r but what a signing for play offs!!

Technically it must be from 26th as his average goes over 9 on Moonday. But you are right in practice as I thinkĀ that is Glasgow's next match

1 hour ago, Jaizer said:

Tarasenko in from 8th September so be r/r. No chance winning on Friday with r/r but what a signing for play offs!!

Ā 

3 minutes ago, arnieg said:

Technically it must be from 26th as his average goes over 9 on Monday. But you are right in practice as I thinkĀ that is Glasgow's next match

He'll have to be signed earlier than then, but that will be his first Glasgow meeting

Edited by szkocjasid

3 hours ago, arnieg said:

Technically it must be from 26th as his average goes over 9 on Moonday. But you are right in practice as I thinkĀ that is Glasgow's next match

28th.

Just the right time to ride against Glasgow & the weather is set to be fine too. :t:Ā Just got to get the right result & not be complacent but have the same attitude as last night.

15 minutes ago, eric i said:

Is Ace definitely riding?

Someone tell the preview writerĀ that Scunny are already mathematically in the playoffs.

I am wondering that as well, if Ace is fit enough to ride tonight.

On 8/24/2023 at 9:59 AM, MANSE said:

Complins new engine went BANG in heat 1 at Poole which was used in his last 3 meetings 10+3,7+2,9+2 try keeping up with facts before you Ā critisize Lee

Tbf yes Lee has picked up recently & fair play to him ill give u that ..but his engine has gone u said so now what hmmm he's back to the old lee zero from 7rides at Poole shocking 2 at Oxford 2 at Redcar and 2 at scunthorpe ...these are the teams we will have to beat for the title ...just keeping up with the facts as u say ...that said its ace who's been the bigger problem for tigers hesĀ been well out his depth apart from the odd few races all season sadly, obviously wish him well after his fall ..Glasgow have an even stronger top 5 now with vadim its the no 6&7 that's the problem anybody who thinks otherwise isntĀ watching closelyĀ