British Speedway Forum

King's Lynn Vs Belle Vue 24th August

Lynn "line up" for Thursday posted 1 hour ago. Has since now been deleted off Facebook. 

1. Robert Lambert

2. Nicolai Klindt (R/R)

3. Emil Breum

4. Vadim Tarasenko (G)???? Can someone please explain how?

5. Michael Palm Toft

6. Simon Lambert

7. Anders Rowe

Yep the post on X has disappeared. Obviously as error was made, whether they thought he had an average or just forgot the rule it was clearly an mistake and not a case of 'trying to cheat' :rolleyes:

A shame as I've not seen him ride before. 

39 minutes ago, StarBoy said:

I know he skirts the line but the BSPL allow him to get away with it. That one is a complete violation of the rulebook

Think you would find that is more Dales doing.Him and Hoggard don't seem to have the foggiest between them.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, BassoRacingFan said:

Tarasenko has completed 3 home and 3 away. His new average is 6.45.

Why can't he guest?

I actually agree with a proper post from yourself for a change.I thought it is 3h and 3a now to gain an average.If he does guest though it would have to be for Klindt.Or Lynn could have Cook for Jorgensen

37 minutes ago, Bagpuss said:

Yep the post on X has disappeared. Obviously as error was made, whether they thought he had an average or just forgot the rule it was clearly an mistake and not a case of 'trying to cheat' :rolleyes:

A shame as I've not seen him ride before. 

I suspect c ock up rather than conspiracy as the saying goes! 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, tellboy said:

I actually agree with a proper post from yourself for a change.I thought it is 3h and 3a now to gain an average.If he does guest though it would have to be for Klindt.Or Lynn could have Cook for Jorgensen

010.2.1 EstablishedMA’

Updated MA’s will be calculated monthly on a rolling basis on all eligible meetings from the past 2 seasons, up to and including 23rd of the month, to become effective from the 1st of the following month.

He only completed his third meeting last night and needs to wait until the 1st of September for it to come into force. 

5 minutes ago, GeneralMelchett said:

I suspect c ock up rather than conspiracy as the saying goes! 

I suspect he will get a new average before Thursday so he could guest for Klindt if they choose to do so.

2 minutes ago, ouch said:

010.2.1 EstablishedMA’

Updated MA’s will be calculated monthly on a rolling basis on all eligible meetings from the past 2 seasons, up to and including 23rd of the month, to become effective from the 1st of the following month.

He only completed his third meeting last night and needs to wait until the 1st of September for it to come into force. 

Assessed riders don't have to wait until the first of the month.Laguta's changed on the 17th.

Edited by tellboy

1 minute ago, ouch said:

010.2.1 EstablishedMA’

Just now, tellboy said:

Assessed riders don't have to wait until the first of the month.

Correct, but I think it's 7 days. Although it doesn't actually say that anywhere on the the 2023 regulations. What a shock :lol:

Even so, he can't guest until next week

11 minutes ago, tellboy said:

I suspect he will get a new average before Thursday so he could guest for Klindt if they choose to do so.

Let’s hope so as in my view the better the guest the better for everyone! 

20 minutes ago, Daniel Smith said:

Correct, but I think it's 7 days. Although it doesn't actually say that anywhere on the the 2023 regulations. What a shock :lol:

Even so, he can't guest until next week

I thought the 1st of the month rule would apply as when mentioning assessed riders lower down it states 3 home and 3 away without mentioning a time period for it to come into force. Ambiguous. 
Anyway it seems to be 10 days after as both Emil & Artem received averages on a new declaration 10 days after their 3rd home or away meeting. 
Working on that assumption Vadim will get a new average on the 31st. 
Be interesting to see if they are consistent. 

Just looking at the regs it says,a Premiership assessed league rider will establish a MA after completing 3h,3a qualifying fixtures.So to me it seems it becomes effective straight away.

Now for the NDL it says they will gain an average 7 days after their last qualifying match.

20 minutes ago, tellboy said:

Just looking at the regs it says,a Premiership assessed league rider will establish a MA after completing 3h,3a qualifying fixtures.So to me it seems it becomes effective straight away.

Now for the NDL it says they will gain an average 7 days after their last qualifying match.

Only thing I can think of is teams have to declare line-ups 72 hours in advance.

Lynn wouldn't have been able to declare Tarasenko by Monday 7.30 as he only achieved an average after the meeting, which was 9.30ish.

Edited by BassoRacingFan

1 hour ago, tellboy said:

It could just be that the regs.,yet again, are written badly. This is what it states:-

A Premiership Assessed League rider will establish an MA after completing 3 home and 3 away qualifying fixtures. A Championship Assessed League rider will establish an MA after completing 8 qualifying fixtures. The most recently established MA will be used. If a rider has an established MA in both the Premiership and Championship Leagues, established in the same season, that leagues MA will apply to that league. NDL established MA’s are issued when a rider completes 4 NDL meetings, irrespective of whether home or away. To be effective 7 days after the last qualifying meeting.

I think that final sentence is intended to cover the situation for all leagues thus should have been produced as a final paragraph.