British Speedway Forum

Championship Pairs - Sep 1st

24 minutes ago, Mr Blobby said:

Cook now supposed to be taking his place again. Never know that might change again, but like the Hokey Cokey.

I hope he does. If Craig is going to race speedway properly again he needs to....race speedway. Realistically Edinburgh have no chance without him so it's a bit of a free hit. And remember he's ridden very well at Oxford twice this season already, including beating Sam 3 times just last month.

1 hour ago, eide67 said:

I hope he does. If Craig is going to race speedway properly again he needs to....race speedway. Realistically Edinburgh have no chance without him so it's a bit of a free hit. And remember he's ridden very well at Oxford twice this season already, including beating Sam 3 times just last month.

Pickering and Luke killen will be the pairing for the monarchs.

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

27 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

As a guest though.It does nothing for the sport when riders can’t be bothered turning up for the Club.The fixture has been listed all season.

I quote the Edinburgh website:
"We did make considerable efforts to bring Bastian Borke back over for the event, He was willing to do it and we had a driver to take his van down, but unsurmountable problems prevented this happening."

• Haha 1

Just now, StevePark said:

"We did make considerable efforts to bring Bastian Borke back over for the event, He was willing to do it and we had a driver to take his van down, but unsurmountable problems prevented this happening."

I saw that.what’s Glegg doing tonight,at least he’s a signed Team Member.

40 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

As a guest though.It does nothing for the sport when riders can’t be bothered turning up for the Club.The fixture has been listed all season.

He would sign for the club if his current club Oxford hadn’t banned him form signing for another team.

19 minutes ago, StevePark said:

Ah... as long as it was unsurmountable  problems, that's ok

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

14 hours ago, 4BM said:

If Richie Worrall has pulled out then Plymouth might as well remove themselves from the competition as Kyle Howarth can’t win it in his own as cant see much support from either Trigger or Pearson if that’s all that they have left 

Is Richie too heavy for the Oxford track too

• Haha 1

Nothing on Plymouths proboards account about worrall not being there, nothing even mentioned about tonight’s meeting on the clubs official website so please if anyone knows could you give us Plymouth fans a definite whose partnering Kyle howarth who has been our shining light of the last few weeks along with Pearson who I suspect it will be god knows why Birmingham let him go for starke. He has also been great.many thanks.

48 minutes ago, Mike0310 said:

Nothing on Plymouths proboards account about worrall not being there, nothing even mentioned about tonight’s meeting on the clubs official website so please if anyone knows could you give us Plymouth fans a definite whose partnering Kyle howarth who has been our shining light of the last few weeks along with Pearson who I suspect it will be god knows why Birmingham let him go for starke. He has also been great.many thanks.

It won't be Pearson he's not available, trigger is working i believe, barker, Worrall, Gilkes, Thompson injured, answers on a postcard please :rolleyes:

Max Perry is now partnering Kyle Howarth.
Craig Cook has pulled out for Edinburgh too, so Luke Killeen now partners Josh Pickering.

Year in year out riders suddenly drop out of meetings like this, and the case of this meeting, you can now count either of those pairs as winners. 

Total joke, and a complete waste of money attending.

• Like 6