British Speedway Forum

Nick Morris verdict a question

6 minutes ago, DazS said:

no they have surgery and take drugs, you know normal stuff what your every day person thinks is acceptable. and its hate speech if you dont.:t:

Well I work with a male to female transgender,,, still got the man tackle,, but dresses like a woman,, changed names to a womans,, and we all have to call him her,,, well meant to anyway,,, got it's own toilet and all sorts,,,, strange world,, luckily for me i don't entertain any of it :nono:

Edited by Baldyman
  • Like 2

46 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

Well I work with a male to female transgender,,, still got the man tackle,, but dresses like a woman,, changed names to a womans,, and we all have to call him her,,, well meant to anyway,,, got it's own toilet and all sorts,,,, strange world,, luckily for me i don't entertain any of it :nono:

I take it that’s not a photo of you, the avatar, then?

• Haha 2

Not saying you seem to be the sort of person that believes any two bob crazy conspiracy, but you do :rofl:

I mean it seems you are not only scared or is it obsessed with trans people, but you even admitted the other day you were scared of using cards to pay. Yet they, if they are as powerful and clever as you think, can track your every move with the mobile phone, the chip they planted in your car or motorbike or even pushbike, or even if you have ever had surgery etc in your body. They can monitor every transaction made in every shop or sporting event. They can even follow you by drone or satellite and can listen in on every convo you have had in your life.. If you are of that persuasion.....B)  And you even announce on here where you are going or not going !! :D

Edited by iris123
  • Like 3

5 minutes ago, iris123 said:

Not saying you seem to be the sort of person that believes any two bob crazy conspiracy, but you do :rofl:

I mean it seems you are not only scared or is it obsessed with trans people, but you even admitted the other day you were scared of using cards to pay. Yet they, if they are as powerful and clever as you think, can track your every move with the mobile phone, the chip they planted in your car or motorbike or even pushbike, or even if you have ever had surgery etc in your body. They can monitor every transaction made in every shop or sporting event. They can even follow you by drone or satellite and can listen in on every convo you have had in your life.. If you are of that persuasion.....B)  

just to add, did you know that a well known tyre manufacturer had a chip in tyres that showed when a rider is/was overweight.

• Haha 1

Getting back on track, I found as a retired Barrister, the most interesting part of the SCB statement was;
A further charge of:
* 018.2 Breach of Rules
c) Any attempt to influence improperly an official in the course of their duties.
was withdrawn.

Draw your own conclusions......

By the sounds of this he may have been a very lucky boy to only be banned for a couple of years.

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, SJA said:

Getting back on track, I found as a retired Barrister, the most interesting part of the SCB statement was;
A further charge of:
* 018.2 Breach of Rules
c) Any attempt to influence improperly an official in the course of their duties.
was withdrawn.

Draw your own conclusions......

By the sounds of this he may have been a very lucky boy to only be banned for a couple of years.

Yep, totally agree. Amazed a bigger deal wasn’t made of that, but guess they had insufficient evidence. Not the sort of thing that would be withdrawn lightly. 

1 minute ago, Bojangles said:

Yep, totally agree. Amazed a bigger deal wasn’t made of that, but guess they had insufficient evidence. Not the sort of thing that would be withdrawn lightly. 

I post this without having full sight of the rulebook, but I feel this is the more serious of the two charges.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, iris123 said:

I mean it seems you are not only scared or is it obsessed with trans people, but you even admitted the other day you were scared of using cards to pay. Yet they, if they are as powerful and clever as you think, can track your every move with the mobile phone, the chip they planted in your car or motorbike or even pushbike, or even if you have ever had surgery etc in your body. They can monitor every transaction made in every shop or sporting event. They can even follow you by drone or satellite and can listen in on every convo you have had in your life.. If you are of that persuasion.....B)  And you even announce on here where you are going or not going !! :D

OK a though 

If when a bloke you're credit cards are you male name of John doe

And you change sex or in the process of changing 

Your new name is Samantha doe would uou be able still the use of your cards in john doe or not

What happens there ?

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, Odds On said:

just to add, did you know that a well known tyre manufacturer had a chip in tyres that showed when a rider is/was overweight.

Funny I was only watching a bit of the Latvia GP on Eurosport yesterday . I don't normally bother, but saw it was on. And was shocked to see a pre meeting interview with Scotty and Anders Thomsen and their legs would shame a pigeon !!!

On 8/18/2023 at 5:43 PM, davieb1 said:

OK a though 

If when a bloke you're credit cards are you male name of John doe

And you change sex or in the process of changing 

Your new name is Samantha doe would uou be able still the use of your cards in john doe or not

What happens there ?

You lot are some some absolutely weird people, and I genuinely cannot believe I'm answering this on a speedway forum. But as someone who works in the sector I can answer this question. As anyone changing their name, whether that be through marriage or deed poll, the person can continue to use their card whilst they wait for their new card in their correct name to come through and is only usually active for a set period of time.

Edited by spin king junior
  • Like 2