British Speedway Forum

Poole v Edinburgh. 20/8/23 Championship 5pm.

19 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

8.81 average, so Basso, Howarth or King best available imo. 

I think we could have Bartosz Zmarzlik and still not trouble you. What we need is reserves that can win races or at least be competitive 

• Like 3

Just had me flat white at Costa London Victoria enroute WINborne Road vs Monarchs.

Looking forward to watching all the Pirates especially Ben Cook, he certainly pulls the best moves around there & reminds me of how Jan O Pedersen used to ride Dudley Wood.

I'm also interested in seeing Bastian Borke ride for the first time as he seems to have made a good impression.

C'mon the Boyzzzzz :t:

5 minutes ago, lbw said:

Just had me flat white at Costa London Victoria enroute WINborne Road vs Monarchs.

Looking forward to watching all the Pirates especially Ben Cook, he certainly pulls the best moves around there & reminds me of how Jan O Pedersen used to ride Dudley Wood.

I'm also interested in seeing Bastian Borke ride for the first time as he seems to have made a good impression.

C'mon the Boyzzzzz :t:

Danes are normally good at Poole. So expecting at least 6 from him. 

51 minutes ago, Arthur54 said:

And still no news on Edinburghs guest 

https://britishspeedway.co.uk/cab-direct-championship/preview-poole-v-edinburgh-cab-direct-champ/

Maybe Craig Cook is riding? 

Edit - maybe for once the Poole crowd shouldn't boo him, considering what he just been through? But prob still will. 

Edited by lisa-colette

4 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

https://britishspeedway.co.uk/cab-direct-championship/preview-poole-v-edinburgh-cab-direct-champ/

Maybe Craig Cook is riding? 

Edit - maybe for once the Poole crowd shouldn't boo him, considering what he just been through? But prob still will. 

You'd like to think that the vast majority would have the good sense not to boo.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Bagpuss said:

You'd like to think that the vast majority would have the good sense not to boo.

2 minutes ago, Mike0310 said:

If he is riding there would be a time and a place to give him stick but what he’s been through lately this certainly wouldn’t be it.

The trouble being is he has been boo'd at Poole last 5/6 years at least. We will see. 

8 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

The trouble being is he has been boo'd at Poole last 5/6 years at least. We will see. 

I thought he had a back injury not a recurrence of his aforementioned mental issues?! Or maybe a mix of both?

Edited by Skidder1

Dayle Wood struggles to get round on a track with no holes or craters.

Some Edinburgh fans may be hoping he disappears down that first bend hole and is never found again.

Edited by Gazc
  • Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Gazc said:

Dayle Wood struggles to get round on a track with no holes or craters.

Some Edinburgh fans may be hoping he disappears down that first bend hole and is never found again.

I hope that was said with tongue firmly in cheek.

Must be a wind up. Lol.

He gets booed at Plymouth as well and I’m normally one of the ones who gives it him but if he turns up in 2 weeks time at our place I won’t this time as I think he’s been through enough on a side note I’m looking forward to seeing this dayle wood is he really that bad.

• Like 1