British Speedway Forum

Glasgow v Berwick - Championship Fri 18 August 2023 7.30pm

1 hour ago, Jaizer said:

Wee man's birthday so not attending tonight unfortunately. Any other time would help no problemsĀ 

Our daughters birthday today as well or would have done it,done a couple from Berwick years ago,very intense respect to all the texters (and updaters) who do it providing a great service to supporters.

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, Jaizer said:

Doubt r/r will cover for Marcin tonight especially Claus's recent form been patchy at best. Should still be cosy enough, 54-36 be my guess

Need five points to cover the expected average. Three for Claus in heat 8. One for Ace in heat 1. Lee to get a point in heat 6. Bagel in 10. Easy!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Noelinho said:

Need five points to cover the expected average. Three for Claus in heat 8. One for Ace in heat 1. Lee to get a point in heat 6. Bagel in 10. Easy!

Take it Hans is riding after his awkward crash on Wednesday

28 minutes ago, Jaizer said:

Looks like didn't miss too much then. Feel for Berwick fans. Must be bit galling for Brennan, bomber wins heat off 15 on his bike he can't pass schlein lol

Bomber had the throttle open up scraping the fence in that heat, TB doesn't do that. Still enjoyable tonight with Complin a different rider. Expected more from Schlien.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Paulco said:

HospitalityĀ 

If I have to do it again you can take the ity out of hospitality and you will be left with were you will be.

Ā 

I see you added the Ā pished bit as an afterthought are you drunk by any chance.

Edited by Gazc
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Gazc said:

If I have to do it again you can take the ity out of hospitality and you will be left with were you will be.

Aye its not as easy as it looksĀ 

1 minute ago, Fozzie4388 said:

Thanks for stepping in tonight Gaz

My pleasure donā€™t fancy doing it on a cold night, anyway our fabulous number 1 Ā Texter Paulco was in hospitality for one night only.

He is the best at it.Ā 

• Like 2

Should put Harris on 15 metres at least once every meeting,Ā  that was brilliant to watch . Good night all round with much hilarity with the score from the other end of the M8Ā 

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Paulco said:

Should put Harris on 15 metres at least once every meeting,Ā  that was brilliant to watch . Good night all round with much hilarity with the score from the other end of the M8Ā 

Blobby will still be standing in the shed shaking his head in disbelief as we speak.

My thoughts are with him, just remember things arenā€™t as bleak as they seem Blobby.

But in this case they are, in fact they in all likelihood will be even more bleak in the morning.