British Speedway Forum

CLRC

3 minutes ago, iainb said:

I know it's a full moon but this is ridiculous... I'm entering you into the nipple of the thread play off final along with @TheScotsman and @Fortythirtyeight

I would say it was pretty farcical in the fact the rules weren't followed, the winner should have been excluded twice and they handed some replacement memorial trophy lying around to the winner in the podium. 

I asked the question about tyres and instead of coming back with a sensible answer @Fortythirtyeight decided to act like a sociopath.

Anyway the draw for the Golden Nipple will be made during the interval of the Championship Pairs Championship Memorial Trophy this Friday... Good Luck :D

While I don’t want to get involved in your play off final don’t think Wright caused the Lawson crash.IMO Lawson lost it on the inside of 1st bend and lurched across closed  the gap between Wright and Kerr.Wright didn’t do too much wrong coming out bend and Kerr got squeezed because of Lawson.IMO

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

While I don’t want to get involved in your play off final don’t think Wright caused the Lawson crash.IMO Lawson lost it on the inside of 1st bend and lurched across closed  the gap between Wright and Kerr.Wright didn’t do too much wrong coming out bend and Kerr got squeezed because of Lawson.IMO

It's a game of opinion :)

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, iainb said:

I know it's a full moon but this is ridiculous... I'm entering you into the nipple of the thread play off final along with @TheScotsman and @Fortythirtyeight

I would say it was pretty farcical in the fact the rules weren't followed, the winner should have been excluded twice and they handed some replacement memorial trophy lying around to the winner on the podium. 

I asked the question about tyres and instead of coming back with a sensible answer @Fortythirtyeight decided to act like a sociopath.

Anyway the draw for the Golden Nipple will be made during the interval of the Championship Pairs Championship Memorial Trophy this Friday... Good Luck :D

Wow!…you certainly have some serious ‘issues’.

Fortywhatever told you what happened and he was right, and you call him names ….then you call me names for pointing out your nonsense comments…..think you have showed yourself as one BIG NIPPLE as you like to say.

Why don’t you pick on the BSPL , who didn’t follow their own rules and drag the sport down to the depths instead of individuals who point out your inaccurate posts?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, KK62 said:

Why don’t you pick on the BSPL , who didn’t follow their own rules and drag the sport down to the depths instead of individuals who point out your inaccurate posts?

That's exactly what I have done... you've nudged into an early lead btw

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

Congratulations to Charles Wright for an excellent ride in the re-run, but how on earth he wasn’t excluded from the final is beyond me. Entirely and solely at fault for the stoppage.

Apologies for the late input; I attempted to engage in discussion during the meeting which I purchased on BSN, but frustratingly, none of my posts were being approved.