British Speedway Forum

CLRC

6 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

Track was great. Riders gave us a good show. Ref was a crock!

Just a Charles Wright fan ;)

I knew Ben Cook would do well, always been very good at Redcar but wasn't expecting top 3. Although if Ben did win there would be a fight for the number 12 race bib next year as that was the number Sam Masters had last season. 

Hope Richard is okay, see if he rides at BV tomorrow but prob a doubt for Weds. 

1 minute ago, lewy said:

Well done Charles Wright, Great ride in the final. Why can't Poole fans just acknowledge another teams success  always sour grapes.

I've not seen one comment from anyone saying that was the right decision in the final, do you think Charles Wright should have been excluded?

• Like 4

Was at the track so haven’t seen any replays of the Wright incidents. Think the fact that both were on the first/second bend of the opening lap saved him. Ref made the calls, not Charles.

Decent meeting given the weather we have had and track rode pretty well. Credit to Ben Cook and Chris Harris who were great all night.

Well done Charles. 

• Like 1

Getting in before YearbyRed!

First and foremost, massive credit to the promotion and track staff for getting the track in a state that was not just rideable but raceabale. Super effort considering the amount of rain. 

Some great racing - heat 17 was an absolute classic. Lots of good performances - Most riders had at least one good ride. 

I think Charles was fortunate to still be in the final, but it was a superb ride on the rerun. Bomber got better as the night went on and I'm a big fan of Ben Cook - he rides Redcar superbly (as most riders do!) 

Slightly disappointed in Douglas and Lawson - they were my pre meeting favorites and whilst they were far from poor it just didn't seem to click for them. 

Great meeting though and I was thoroughly entertained (and thanks again to Rory Schlein for making a little lads night!) 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, iainb said:

Craig Cook withdrawn... can't wait for him to risk his life for my entertainment at Belle Vue tomorrow and then at Leicester in the evening, he's a waste of space

Cookie is really rattling around inside your empty skull. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, TheScotsman said:

But the cretin is online. 

Classy! To use such an insult while trying to defend somebody with mental health issues. 

Cretin: a person whose mental and physical development has been impaired by a deficiency of thyroid hormone in fetal or early life.

4 minutes ago, TheScotsman said:

You're very knowledgeable on the subject. 

It's called having an education.

I'm not going to get in a t1t for tat with you because it's tedious for everybody else. I'm just going to reiterate what a nipple you are and leave it at that :)

Edited by iainb

1 hour ago, arnieg said:

Top prize goes to Redcar for getting this meeting on, ensuring it ran smoothly and that the track was raceable and not just rideable.

Ben Cook very impressive.

As he had been all year - I said he was destined for the top when seeing him score 6 I think it was at Foxhall early this season and nothing since changes my mind. Shame for King in this meeting, without being wiped out in the first running thought he could've nicked that final. Well done 'blind willie' Dishington :) (no relation to 'blind Willie' mctell) 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

Just caught up with the meeting on delay. Good meeting. Some very good racing. Well done to Ben Cook who was leading in the first running of the final and was the best rider on show all meeting, but it’s never the same on a rerun and so that rule proved again. Wright could have been booted out the first running but the ref was weak.

So Wright wins, well done to him. Always prefer a rider to win it who doesn’t ride on the event track every week. But I like both Wright and Danny King as people and racers. Well done to Ben though. Shows how well he has come on as a rider and a racer. 

• Like 1