British Speedway Forum

CLRC

16 hours ago, Arthur54 said:

I've not seen one comment from anyone saying that was the right decision in the final, do you think Charles Wright should have been excluded?

The Ref said at the start of the meeting he would allow all 4 back whenever possible. As he did with Richard Lawson after he lifted coming out of the 2nd bend, which took him into Lewis Kerr and fell halfway down the back straight.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, MANSE said:

Should that not be a exclusion  would you agree

Personally I think Charles was lucky to be in the re-run. But I’ve had others say Harris touches him, causing him to then lift.

But, one thing that isn’t Charles’ fault is the decision. He took his chance and made it count in the final and deserves praise for that over everything

• Like 9

2 hours ago, phillipsr said:

Remember these words every time a Poole rider knocks someone off… no longer matters if its an accident its now just disrespect  

Skidder is on about team mates though and I seem to remember Charles screaming in Tom Brennan's face when riding for BV this season. Was that respectful? 

1 hour ago, iainb said:

Another nipple

So you make inaccurate comments and he’s the ‘nipple’ ? How big is your ego !

You slagged off Redcars meeting before it started then praised the quality of the meeting , you certainly come across as an attention seeker.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, KK62 said:

So you make inaccurate comments and he’s the ‘nipple’ ? How big is your ego !

You slagged off Redcars meeting before it started then praised the quality of the meeting , you certainly come across as an attention seeker.

I know it's a full moon but this is ridiculous... I'm entering you into the nipple of the thread play off final along with @TheScotsman and @Fortythirtyeight

I would say it was pretty farcical in the fact the rules weren't followed, the winner should have been excluded twice and they handed some replacement memorial trophy lying around to the winner on the podium. 

I asked the question about tyres and instead of coming back with a sensible answer @Fortythirtyeight decided to act like a sociopath.

Anyway the draw for the Golden Nipple will be made during the interval of the Championship Pairs Championship Memorial Trophy this Friday... Good Luck :D

Edited by iainb
  • Haha 3