British Speedway Forum

Belle Vue v Sheffield Monday 7th August Live on Eurosport

8 minutes ago, chun said:

the guy is a show pony 

I wasn't going to come tonight but then I found out that our British Superstar, and the No1 name in Speedway, would be here...

So had to come and see him...

Woffy is here too, which is a bonus...:D

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, JanAndersen said:

Couldn’t agree more. He’s nauseating. 

i thought he was advocating consistency in the way meetings were run, eg mandatory track grades after a set no. of heats.  So why is he out here marshalling riders when there is no such official at the other meetings?

4 minutes ago, chun said:

i thought he was advocating consistency in the way meetings were run, eg mandatory track grades after a set no. of heats.  So why is he out here marshalling riders when there is no such official at the other meetings?

Because it’s on the telly and he loves being the centre of attention. Surely each meeting has a Clerk of the Course who can keep everyone in line?

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, JanAndersen said:

Because it’s on the telly and he loves being the centre of attention. Surely each meeting has a Clerk of the Course who can keep everyone in line?

Best white shirt too...

All the stops pulled out tonight...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JanAndersen said:

clerk of the course.  haven’t heard thst in a while