British Speedway Forum

Edinburgh Vs Poole 4th August

13 hours ago, Gazc said:

Chill Blobby it’s only Poole the underdog can prevail.

After all the underdog prevailed tonight against the Andorran globetrotters.

Very true, tough night for us underdogs last night against the Andorran giants. 

hume a more than capable replacement for paco tonight. R/R will be a bit weaker than kye. But after last nights display by the mighty green and white I’m all for the underdog story. 

no weather worries either the rain over the last few days should help create a good surface for this evening.

45 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Was going to say 48-42 to Edinburgh before the news about Kye not riding. Hume is good at Edinburgh, but maybe same score line but other way? 

The preview show is right they have bad luck with injuries/illnesses this season. 

Hume was poor last night, Dan Thompson was excellent, i can see him getting some guest bookings

5 hours ago, foreverblue said:

Hume was poor last night, Dan Thompson was excellent, i can see him getting some guest bookings

Dan Thompson might as well take the guest bookings because the weather is crap here in Plymouth every Tuesday so god knows when he will make his debut for us. I no Tuesday is still a few days away but the forecast is crap for this Tuesday as well.may the best team win between the monarchs and the pirates good luck to both.