British Speedway Forum

Berwick v Redcar 29/07/23 @7-00pm

9 minutes ago, Bellers101 said:

Point proved!

Rory Schlein would’ve got more than Worrall - no doubt about that. 

Fair enough TJ probably wouldn’t have won 2 races but Sedgy didn’t exactly score too well in the end. 

Hooky would’ve got atleast 6 tonight - far more than Luke Killeen. 

Guests didn’t improve us and the small group of travelling bears can be thankful that we weren’t at full strength tonight - it could’ve been a cricket score. 

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, BanditsFan said:

Fair enough TJ probably wouldn’t have won 2 races but Sedgy didn’t exactly score too well in the end. 

Guests didn’t improve us and the small group of travelling bears can be thankful that we weren’t at full strength tonight - it could’ve been a cricket score. 

What a complete mong you are.

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, BanditsFan said:

Bollocks and quite a few of us Redcar supporters didn't travel due to the 3 guests. 

7 hours ago, Fromafar said:

You bet.!!!

I here you get a free boxing match thrown in,good value for money.Some we’re saying it was better than the racing.!!

Everything will soon be free at Berwick, fisticuffs, parking,etc

7 hours ago, Bellers101 said:

Bollocks and quite a few of us Redcar supporters didn't travel due to the 3 guests. 

You only travel when you’re certain your team will win? 

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Shadders said:

You only travel when you’re certain your team will win? 

Not all Redcar fans are as dedicated as Claire and Tracey!

Good crowd from Teesside last night but definitely not as big as they usually are!!

Our guests did a fine job but our 4 remaining Bandits actually performed better than in recent weeks also. Despite ongoing issues with his shoulder, Leon was incredible last night and was not going to be denied getting the points needed in 15. You could see what it meant to him... And the crowd! After the heartbreak of last week, he couldn't have been more determined!! A fine night! 

• Like 1

For the second week running this meeting was worth every penny of the entry money, Berwick got off to a good start and built what appeared to be a winnable lead, but lead by Danny King and Charles Wright the visitors fought back to the point where they were able to pinch a draw going into the last race, thankfully Berwick found a hero in Leon Flint who`s second place sealed a home win, a surprise home win giving Redcar`s recent record round Shielfield. 

• Like 1

On 7/29/2023 at 12:57 AM, szkocjasid said:

Last Champ average I can find for Boxall is 5.15 (2016). He may be due a reduction, who knows? Berwick can't just declare him in their team - but he could guest for TJ if injured?

Probably because he's been a member of the naughty riders club he's not entitled to a reduction. Even though his ban ended years ago.

58 minutes ago, Triple.H. said:

What actually caused the Gentlemen's discussion  ?

It was serious stuff, at one point I thought they would start throwing their hair gel at each other.:D

All happened at the end of Heat 12, from my view point Baily had went round Coles and was attempting to go round Etheridge. Bit of hard racing, no more, and off we went.

See I go back to the days of Rob Grant, back then when there was a punch up, it was a punch up.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, screm said:

It was serious stuff, at one point I thought they would start throwing their hair gel at each other.:D

All happened at the end of Heat 12, from my view point Baily had went round Coles and was attempting to go round Etheridge. Bit of hard racing, no more, and off we went.

See I go back to the days of Rob Grant, back then when there was a punch up, it was a punch up.

No doubt they'll get a fine and a bollocking when a bit of off track entertainment should be getting a bonus.