British Speedway Forum

BSN update

1 hour ago, Paulco said:

Wish they would take the batteries out of that drone . It looked like cartoon speedway last night . It's even worse than the annoying helmet cam 

I'm all for trying new things but no into the drone either, certainly not the way they're using it from behind. Makes me feel seasick watching it. Never seen any worthwhile footage from helmet/ bike cam either 

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Noelinho said:

I really like the concept. Discovery haven't nailed the execution, but it's an idea with potential.

Drone is certainly better than helmetcam.  On another note, did discovery+ miss a trick last night, not picking up that Darcy was there, and interview him?

3 hours ago, daz9100 said:

This one

It's OK for marketing, social clips etc... but it adds absolutely nothing to the coverage of a meeting, in fact quite the opposite, it's just a gimmick

What a terrible track :D

16 minutes ago, iainb said:

It's OK for marketing, social clips etc... but it adds absolutely nothing to the coverage of a meeting, in fact quite the opposite, it's just a gimmick

What a terrible track :D

A lot better now 

Edited by Arthur54
  • Haha 2

59 minutes ago, Jaizer said:

What about Phil Morris cam? Or starting martial cam? They're great too :rolleyes:

But what about a ref cam? That might be interesting.