British Speedway Forum

Oxford vs Glasgow - Champ - 19/7

57 minutes ago, Triple.H. said:

Said on Radio Oxford that Rory Schlein guesting for Lewis Kerr 

Cracking guest. Kerr has been in great form at home, but Schlein impressed when visiting with Berwick (one of the best away riders I've seen this year) and will score more points than rider replacement.

3 hours ago, Toady said:

What you mean the side that went down 60-28 at Poole ah I see 

The side who are second in the table and unbeaten in the league.

Good teams can have bad evenings at the office.

• Like 3

Battle of the reserves and I think Heeps is going to get the better of Lee, I will also assume Kinsley will only get 3 rides.

So if we can keep it to a loss of 12-16 we'll have a chance for the aggregate point when they do get round to rearranging the meeting for mid November.

3 hours ago, ruckerroo said:

yes, the side that cant ride at poole to save their lives but are top 3 in the league.

Tom certainly could ride it in Stevie's testimonial. He outscored Zach, Ben and Kyle to name a few. Got 8 points I believe. Bit strange he can't do it for Glasgow. Was only a few weeks later! 

19 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Tom certainly could ride it in Stevie's testimonial. He outscored Zach, Ben and Kyle to name a few. Got 8 points I believe. Bit strange he can't do it for Glasgow. Was only a few weeks later! 

Well he was pretty good last night but never seems to consistently ride our track well.

44 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

If you his article he was not feeling well to add to his fall.!

1 hour ago, lisa-colette said:

Firstly as mentioned tom was ill, followed by his shoulder meeting the track hard hindering his riding and writing off his first bike (not that his first ride was any better mind).

Secondly given how Tom and bomber performed that night I'd guess the track was set up differently while they may have been set up for it being the same. 

Should be no excuses for the league match, if you're capable of legitimately passing Emil he should be capable of more than 4 points at WR... Or anywhere for that matter

• Like 1

Logged on to have a look at the news on the Oxford , Glasgow meeting.

Lo and behold it is infested by you know who are going on about in no particular order

There track.

Tom Brennan can’t ride there track.

Were crap.

There great.

Have I missed anything?.

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

Schlein confirmed as a guest for Kerr....

Oxford Cheetahs: 1. Sam Masters, 2. Henry Atkins, 3. Rory Schlein, 4. Jordan Jenkins, 5. Scott Nicholls, 6. Cameron Heeps, 7. Ryan Kinsley.

Glasgow Tigers: 1. Chris Harris, 2. Marcin Nowak, 3. Tom Brennan, 4. Claus Vissing, 5. Benjamin Basso, 6. Lee Complin, 7. Ace Pijper.