British Speedway Forum

Scunthorpe vs Redcar KOC Semi Final 14/15 July

22 minutes ago, szkocjasid said:

Are you sure? Would it not be 6 guests & r/r?

No, in particular circumstances depending where the absent riders are:

SR12.4 If a rider is representing their FMN in an FIM/FIME or National Speedway Championship, irrespective of the rider’s MA, a choice of G or RR facility is available.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, NeilWatson said:

No, in particular circumstances depending where the absent riders are:

SR12.4 If a rider is representing their FMN in an FIM/FIME or National Speedway Championship, irrespective of the rider’s MA, a choice of G or RR facility is available.

I think all the top 5 would have to be racing in that FIM event, otherwise one missing rider would have to be the r/r. 

But yes you could technically run with 7 guests, but I'm sure the match would be re-arranged before this ever occurs!

I'm now doubting myself, if all 3 heat leaders are injured can you use 3 guests?

Edited by szkocjasid

16 minutes ago, szkocjasid said:

I think all the top 5 would have to be racing in that FIM event, otherwise one missing rider would have to be the r/r. 

But yes you could technically run with 7 guests, but I'm sure the match would be re-arranged before this ever occurs!

I'm now doubting myself, if all 3 heat leaders are injured can you use 3 guests?

Yes & the 2 reserves. For 2nd strings, 1 is injured & the other on FIM duty so, technically both are missing so G for injured rider & G for FIM duty rider.

16 minutes ago, szkocjasid said:

Next Friday both clubs are available is 8th September! Do Scunthorpe have an alternative race night?

Scunthorpe are Unique in one of the only teams in the country that has the freedom of running any night of the week if they had to with them owning their own track and the track not been near no housing

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Fozzie4388 said:

Scunthorpe are Unique in one of the only teams in the country that has the freedom of running any night of the week if they had to with them owning their own track and the track not been near no housing

Since May 2021 Leicester have staged matches at Beamont Park on:

Monday

Tuesday

Wednesday

Thursday

Saturday 

Sunday

They did ride a home meeting on a Friday, but it was run at King's Lynn (last November)

1 hour ago, Fozzie4388 said:

Poole could ride on any day of the week, now that there are no greyhounds - subject to getting stadium staff in!

2 hours ago, Fozzie4388 said:

Not quite true, Redcar and one or two others can , if they choose too but will be restricted to ONE meeting per week as per the lease.