British Speedway Forum

Scunthorpe vs Redcar KOC Semi Final 14/15 July

3 hours ago, eric i said:

Surprised we didn't get Jorgensen in for this, not sure how wise it is giving Poole riders extra experience at EWR.

Poole will be favourites to beat either club over 2 legs, don't think giving Ben Cook an extra match at Scunny will change much.

Plus win or lose a KOC final against Poole should be a crowd puller

3 hours ago, Tosh1218 said:

Which Erik Riss will turn up  , will define who goes through to the final

Shadow of the rider he was sadly.

King has thus far been a liability for Redcar. Wright while excellent at home is hit and miss on the road. Mulford will be a miss.

Scunny solid with Douglas performing recently on a different stratosphere.

On paper Scunny to go through.

1 hour ago, Robinh88 said:

Shadow of the rider he was sadly.

King has thus far been a liability for Redcar. Wright while excellent at home is hit and miss on the road. Mulford will be a miss.

Scunny solid with Douglas performing recently on a different stratosphere.

On paper Scunny to go through.

Can't argue with that. Scunthorpe could probably win both legs.

19 minutes ago, Diamonds85 said:

Can someone explain to me the guest facility? I thought you could only have a guest for the number 1 rider? But Scunthorpe seemed to use a guest for MPT in the previous home meeting... I tried to find this rule on the SCB website but I can't seem to... Cheers

You can have a guest for anyone in top 3 of a team. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Diamonds85 said:

Can someone explain to me the guest facility? I thought you could only have a guest for the number 1 rider? But Scunthorpe seemed to use a guest for MPT in the previous home meeting... I tried to find this rule on the SCB website but I can't seem to... Cheers

I’m sure a guest can be used to cover heat leaders abscence,  as for 2nd string riders it’s rider Replacement  and reserve can be a guest reserve upto the missing riders average

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Tosh1218 said:

I’m sure a guest can be used to cover heat leaders abscence,  as for 2nd string riders it’s rider Replacement  and reserve can be a guest reserve upto the missing riders average

Ah, I was almost right... I had guest for number 1, RR for 2-5 and guests for reserves

Just now, Fozzie4388 said:

Guests can be used for top 3 in averages 

should be a good fixture this,really looking forward to both meetings,

I like it that it is one meeting straight after  the other to decide who goes through,well done to both promotions for getting it arranged like this

just need weather to behave itself now