British Speedway Forum

Glasgow (28) vs (62) PIRATES BSN Final 2nd leg 21st July

1 hour ago, Weeyin said:

With our lot , that is a certainty,  we are half a bike length behind when getting out the starts

Well I guess it might depend on whether the starts are ripped up in accordance with how the home riders like it?

6 hours ago, Skidder1 said:

So 3 days further on, what are the latest views on tomorrows meeting?

I'll always back the Pirates to win but hopefully wotever the result & despite the 1st leg score the meeting will be competitive & entertaining.

Always enjoy my visits to Glasgow going back to the Joe Screen days.

C'mon the BOYZZZZZ  :t:

30 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

Ben Cook had a heat 15 altercation with the Ippo safety fence this evening. Hope he's OK!

Always enjoy watching racers like Ben he also rides Glasgow well.

Hope the boy is fit for tomorrow as he is a joy to watch, alongside Ben Basso they are probably the two standout young riders in the championship.

Edited by Gazc
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

Ben Cook had a heat 15 altercation with the Ippo safety fence this evening. Hope he's OK!

Hope Ben is ok & fit to travel to Ashfield. His & Zach's parents are over at the moment, I stood next to them at Birmingham.

• Like 1

Good morning Glasgow riders and welcome to Mission Impossible . Your assignment , should you choose to accept it , is eight five ones , five four twos and a three three , just to take the pressure off heat 15 .

Should this task be achieved , this page will self destruct in five seconds.  Good luck men 

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

40 minutes ago, Paulco said:

Good morning Glasgow riders and welcome to Mission Impossible . Your assignment , should you choose to accept it , is eight five ones , five four twos and a three three , just to take the pressure off heat 15 .

Should this task be achieved , this page will self destruct in five seconds.  Good luck men 

More chance of Lord Lucan seen riding Shergar down Buchanan Street this lunchtime.

Edited by Steve Shovlar
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

43 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

More chance of Lord Lucan seen riding Shergar down Buchanan Street this lunchtime.

Get it right , it's Elvis that rides Shergar 

1 hour ago, Paulco said:

Seen that film Mission Impossible 

31 minutes ago, Arthur54 said:

Any news on how Ben is this morning, after his coming together with the Ipswich safety fence last night 

All I know is it said he was 'ok' on speedway updates :t:

Edited by lbw
  • Like 1