British Speedway Forum

Glasgow (28) vs (62) PIRATES BSN Final 2nd leg 21st July

5 minutes ago, lbw said:

With how Ben cook rides the slick and being such a tiny guy, nothing of him, I fear he may be top pirate tonight. Inside line is always available round ashfield if our boys head for the fence as usual be big gaps for him 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Jaizer said:

With how Ben cook rides the slick and being such a tiny guy, nothing of him, I fear he may be top pirate tonight. Inside line is always available round ashfield if our boys head for the fence as usual be big gaps for him 

Ben Cook on the inside - Zach Cook on the outside. The Poole Masterchefs!!:t:

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, Nickinho said:

Does anyone know if the third bend seating will be available tonight and if there will be any surcharge to sit there?

Also, weather looking good, anyone know the line-ups for tonight? 

Click on my link above for the line ups

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Nickinho said:

Thanks. I saw that but i was wondering if the green sheet averages are in effect and if Anders was 2 or 6?

Ermmmmm....good question.

The whole thing around averages does the cogs in me liddle nut in!.......The 'Rolling' Stones! :D

41 minutes ago, Nickinho said:

Thanks. I saw that but i was wondering if the green sheet averages are in effect and if Anders was 2 or 6?

The green sheet averages ARE in effect. They don't change until 1st of August. Anders at 2 as usual.

There's only been 2 Qualifying Poole meetings since 1st July to warrant any change.

Edited by Skidder1
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, Noelinho said:

I believe the seating was intended to be ready for tonight, and I’m not aware of it being an additional cost.

It's +£1 on all price cats for the unreserved 3rd bend seating, can't comment on the view yet, but I'm intended to try here soon. 

https://events.liveit.io/glasgow-tigers-speedway/bsn-series-final-1st-leg/

Fully expect Poole's bottom 3 who couldn't beat sleep round ashfield last season to be transformed and both teams to be in their 40s. What way round I wouldn't like to guess, will depend on middle order who comes out on top at 2, 3 & 4 imo

12 minutes ago, Jaizer said:

Fully expect Poole's bottom 3 who couldn't beat sleep round ashfield last season to be transformed and both teams to be in their 40s. What way round I wouldn't like to guess, will depend on middle order who comes out on top at 2, 3 & 4 imo

Tiring in Glasgow is it? ;)

41 minutes ago, szkocjasid said:

So can Poole overcome the tremendous disadvantage of having the 1st leg at home? But I'll be brave & back them to lift the trophy against all odds! Glasgow 49-41 Poole.

One way or another the Pirate boys and fans will be celebrating tonight with Danny announcing his engagement to Danielle in Florida today!!:t::cheers: