British Speedway Forum

Poole Pirates Vs Glasgow Tigers Bsn Final 1st Leg 5th July

13 minutes ago, lewy said:

Hate to break it to you lisa nobody benefits from what you or anyone posts. Sorry to shatter your illusions of grandeur.:party:

Did you read my post properly. I guess not as you have missed the point. I guess watching a roundabout track would make your head spin lol.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, lisa-colette said:

Did you read my post properly. I guess not as you have missed the point. I guess watching a roundabout track would make your head spin lol.

everyone is allowed an opinion but only if they agree with you? 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Emil breum for marcin all day long he was the pick if tigers were serious he's on a 5 same as marcin & an aussie on a 4 any one is better than Lee who is way way out of his depth in particular say tate zitchke ...you ace is better than Lee he's a 16yr old novice ...indeed the kid ashton boughen who's only 15 is better who tigers have seen at ashfield & watched at Workington & I believe have spoken to him ..hesxat ashfield in british under 21 boys gonna go far his style is immaculate reminds me of Bewley