British Speedway Forum

Poole Pirates Vs Glasgow Tigers Bsn Final 1st Leg 5th July

16 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

A clip of him saying it on the podcast during the winter! He said if Edinburgh was couple of hours closer he would have stayed there. 

They all say that.I know that one of the reason he left was the uncertainty of Monarchs future that prevailed half way through the season and wanted to get fixed up with another club because of his high average sooner rather than later.He also knew him and Josh were unlikely both to be kept because of their high averages.Riders go where the best offer is IMO.Think he was fixed up long before the end of last season.(might be wrong though)

18 hours ago, lisa-colette said:

Wow, are you seriously making a joke out of someone being stabbed? 

WOW are you seriously thinking i know what was going on in Poole bus station while I'm in my lounge in Manchester., must be big news in Poole for a stabbing.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, DazS said:

WOW are you seriously thinking i know what was going on in Poole bus station while I'm in my lounge in Manchester., must be big news in Poole for a stabbing.

She must have made the assumption your esp had kicked in.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, DazS said:

next she will be telling me there is no submarine under the Poole track:party:

I don’t think it’s there now , apparently it fell down a hole on the 1st bend.

But it’s a great track.

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Nickinho said:

To say you'd rather have one of the more exciting ones that didn't win any trophies than a less-than-exciting one that does is simply silly. Besides, i didn't see any evidence of an exciting side in Poole the other night...

Not sure where I said any of that but I will try and make this simple for you to get your head around it.

Ultimately I would be fairly content finishing second in the league after seeing 12+ meetings that were chock full of passing and entertainment and that is basically the story for the Tigers anyway for the last good few seasons.

Trophies in speedway are just not quite the same in other sports. Again, would be brilliant to win something from time to time but winning trophies is definitely not the be all and end all in speedway.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, DazS said:

Maybe think more next time. If an ambulance is called there, not going to be for nothing is it. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, lisa-colette said:

Maybe think more next time. If an ambulance is called there, not going to be for nothing is it. 

Ffs Lisa your like a dog with a bone, how would he know how serious or not it may have been.

It has been known for an Ambulance to be called for non-emergency incidents.

You are trying to make something out of nothing here.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

im not one of those snowflakes who pretends to care for people who they have never met 

5 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

You mean have empathy? 

i have empathy mines not fake empathy, ie, i dont just say it to pretend i have a higher moral standard. i think they call it virtue signalling, worlds full of them today 

• Like 1