British Speedway Forum

You could see what  Bewley was going to do the moment he picked yellow 

Pulled it off perfectly 

• Like 1

Funny how they go on about Barker's race inferring he did something untoward, but  for me her was indulging in some proper hard racing

Has Scottie just said after the presentation 'he didn't really do anything he shouldn't!! 

Exactly!!!

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, Mr. Clemens said:

Funny how they go on about Barker's race inferring he did something untoward, but  for me her was indulging in some proper hard racing

Has Scottie just said after the presentation 'he didn't really do anything he shouldn't!! 

Exactly!!!

Agreed, I'm not his biggest fan by any means, but Lawson left so much room why would he not make a dive up the inside given the chance? 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, iainb said:

He's got that slinky little black body warmer number :wub:

And she's just there to keep him warm on a cold wet rainy night ;) 

31 minutes ago, iainb said:

Class from Dan when it mattered. Steve Worrall through to Cardiff, that'll put 1 on the gate... if Richie decides to go :D

Is Steve Lawson Richard's dad?

Re your last sentence, yes he is.  

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, iris123 said:

Yes. Think of the bigger picture. Bill Gates will never let this go ahead without a couple of transgender riders in the line up :rofl:

and not fully jabbed up. well the transgenders you just cant tell these days can you iris.

Stop having a go at Ben Barkers weight, nothing wrong with his weight, he’s just 6 inches too short.

seriously, what pie shop does he frequent?  I could do with putting on a few pounds.

I am right in saying Stevie Worrell rode for GB in a world championship pairs (3 man team) a few years ago?

That was a decent meeting, much better track than Riga last Saturday. UK needs a 2nd GP and NSS is the obvious choice for racing.

Edited by OveFundinFan

10 minutes ago, Tigerblade said:

Re your last sentence, yes he is.  

It's a very strange dynamic they have then, I noticed it at Leicester when BV were in town, there was no communication or even acknowledgement between them. Same again tonight when they were lining up for the final, nothing, nothing at all, a father stood next to his son going out in the final for the British Championship, seemed a bit odd to me.