British Speedway Forum

Birmingham v Berwick Wed 21st June CL

4 hours ago, Bandits4eva said:

Brum 48 Berwick 42

Positive as usual lol Bandits to win 46-44

9 hours ago, szkocjasid said:

As long as the teams are even should be a close match with close racing.

As for who cares, probably Berwick, Birmingham, Edinburgh & Plymouth supporters?

That's the thing -- at whatever level, in whatever sport, if teams are evenly-matched the spectator can enjoy the contest.......

Mayor of Birmingham in attendance tonight!

Would be great/fitting if 'we' could achieve a decent size crowd and create a passionate atmosphere, to show what it means to the City and the 'remaining/current' 'supporters/owners' of the Club.

We might need 'his' support for any future continuation.....

Edited by GiveusaB

47 minutes ago, crescent girl said:

That's the thing -- at whatever level, in whatever sport, if teams are evenly-matched the spectator can enjoy the contest.......

Only if their team wins, pretty much a must win match for both teams .

50 minutes ago, crescent girl said:

And, sometimes it can be boring as they cancel each other out....

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HGould said:

Is that the ELECTED Mayor or the ponce called Andy Street and his boyfriend Fabricant.

They'd do better bussing 1000 Blues fans in, they are used to bottom 3 - 6 pointers :D #UTV #SOTC

Birmingham speedway may need his help , he may read this, I know it was written in jest but let's call him names if he doesn't help in the clubs hour of need :t:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Petecc said:

Birmingham speedway may need his help , he may read this, I know it was written in jest but let's call him names if he doesn't help in the clubs hour of need :t:

He's a complete waste of space and a publicity seeker.

Far better had we had proper Elected Council Officials there, ones who actually make decisions relevant to our future.

It's made me decide to get a Ticket for Oxford as I can't stand Street poncing about, far better match in prospect at Cowley. Decision made. .

14 minutes ago, HGould said:

Far better had we had proper Elected Council Officials there, ones who actually make decisions relevant to our future.

It's made me decide to get a Ticket for Oxford as I can't stand Street poncing about, far better match in prospect at Cowley. Decision made. .

Ouch!

Edited by GiveusaB

14 minutes ago, HGould said:

Might be better teams......

But after last weeks' 'shi#e'...the track doesn't appear to be better?

On 6/19/2023 at 5:18 PM, Brummies_Ste said:
Brummies: Nick Morris, Alfie Bowtell, Troy Batchelor, Dan Thompson, Justin Sedgmen, Sam Hagon, Joe Thompson

Bandits: Rory Schlein, Thomas Jorgensen, Jye Etheridge, Jonas Knudsen, Leon Flint, Jacob Hook, Connor Coles

Rider v Rider I can only see Sedgie outscoring Leon, every other match up looks like the Bandits will come out on to me, but fingers crossed.