British Speedway Forum

Redcar Bears Vs Poole Pirates Championship 16th June

11 minutes ago, Jaizer said:

The Billy big baws that's goes on every thread thinking they know something no-one else knows. I'm tempted to use dick Barrie's trademarked phrase but I'll refrain

...says the Glasgow 'fan' on the Bears v Pirates thread!:rofl::rofl:

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, Jaizer said:

The Billy big baws that's goes on every thread thinking they know something no-one else knows. I'm tempted to use dick Barrie's trademarked phrase but I'll refrain

You got him sussed aswell mate,thinks he privy to any gossip or news better known as Mr snidey.:t:

• Like 1

Good game that, I don't know how Poole keep doing it but fair play to them they do.  Riss & King big let downs, Jake Mulford kept the Bears in it, really hit some form. 

Why on earth we were looking at a flashing white light when it was kicking off between Wright & Worrall god only knows!

Super Speedway!

• Like 1

Gutted against Poole again but fair play to them they never know when they are beaten (and never are at Redcar).

But a fantastic meeting with some superb racing. BSN viewers certainly got their monies worth.

We can’t get all of our team firing at the same time but credit to Hume and Mulford tonight they were excellent. Erik not at his best and Danny not quite at it when needed.

Lawson superb and Ben Cook a joy to watch.

Oh and I prefer the old system where it’s called a draw……

Edited by Yearbyred
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, lewy said:

You got him sussed aswell mate,thinks he privy to any gossip or news better known as Mr snidey.:t:

Watch out Watch out there's a stalker about!:rofl:

Lewy you should be worrying about your own team. How did they do tonight at Scunthorpe? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1