British Speedway Forum

Poole Vs Plymouth 7th June league

Pirates to complete the league double according to my predictor :D Mind you it has been a bit wonky of recent times and I've had to go to the docs with a touch of squeaky bum! :rofl:

Only thing that is certain is that me knobbly knees will be on display in the luvvly sunny weather :party:

• Like 1

5 hours ago, poole keith said:

I know its a bit outrageous but could also try putting some shale down !!

About as much chance of a 100 a day long term smoker giving up over night.....Hard to break the habit of a lifetime I would imagine,  but with any dry spell would definitely be a good thing.

1 minute ago, Skidder1 said:

Well SSL84 should know!

I imagine most would welcome it, always a fine line between improving the racing surface and taking away home advantage I suppose.

6 hours ago, Skidder1 said:

So after 44-46 this evening what are the score predictions for Wenesday?

54-36 a solid Pirates Victory :t:

Howarth not up to much & Gladiators tail too weak away from home.

My predictor has just come back from the tuner so shud now be dialled in......maybe?! :D

Edited by lbw

20 hours ago, poole keith said:

I know its a bit outrageous but could also try putting some shale down !!

15 hours ago, gazzac said:

About as much chance of a 100 a day long term smoker giving up over night.....Hard to break the habit of a lifetime I would imagine,  but with any dry spell would definitely be a good thing.

There you go, officially more shale! ;):D

https://www.bournemouthecho.co.uk/sport/23569935.danny-ford-track-conditions-poole-pirates-wimborne-road/

• Like 3

Hoping for a good result from the Plymouth reserves after their race wins last night. Small steps in the right direction. Think they need to step up if they want to keep their jobs at this stage. Fingers crossed for them both 

2 hours ago, Filth said:

Hoping for a good result from the Plymouth reserves after their race wins last night. Small steps in the right direction. Think they need to step up if they want to keep their jobs at this stage. Fingers crossed for them both 

They will have done very well if they score more than one point between them. They can’t expect to gate and remain in the lead like they did last night. 

29 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

They will have done very well if they score more than one point between them. They can’t expect to gate and remain in the lead like they did last night. 

They can if they ride in the right place on the track. 

28 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Haven't you heard they've bought some shale for the dustbowl/skidpan ( delete as required ) the away teams might now be able to get over the Godawful processional racing that those in blue tinted specs such as yours love so much.

Manager Matt Ford tonight! Interesting he said everyone voted for a 40 point limit apart from Poole and Glasgow. Says a lot i think.

Tempting to suggest something you don't want at AGM and then prob get something you want instead lol.

Edited by lisa-colette
  • Like 1