British Speedway Forum

Wolves v Witches May 22nd

Entertaining meeting, must admit I would have called ht 13 back too. Sad to think only one or two more trips to Monmore before it has gone (I know the stadium will still be there)

15 hours ago, chun said:

masters jumping the start in ht 13 and wolves kerb crawling their way to victory.  need a different bike to ride wolves

15 hours ago, GeneralMelchett said:

Have to say I thought he got a right flyer there! Was half expecting it to be recalled - Wolves strong at home this year for sure. feel this was lost and won at reserve tonight!

I've watched it back a few times now, and have to disagree with you, it was just a good gate. So was Schleins in heat 11 which was pulled back. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Beowulf said:

I've watched it back a few times now, and have to disagree with you, it was just a good gate. So was Schleins in heat 11 which was pulled back. 

I agree.Nigel Pearson would often comment he didn't think trying to anticipate the tapes wasn't a crime,and if you got it wrong then you were penalised,whereas a roller was a completely different matter.

1 hour ago, Tommy Sweetman said:

I agree.Nigel Pearson would often comment he didn't think trying to anticipate the tapes wasn't a crime,and if you got it wrong then you were penalised,whereas a roller was a completely different matter.

Perason must have watched 100's of rollers at Spoons with Gundersen.....................................

6 hours ago, Tommy Sweetman said:

This is where the transponders could help :D

6 hours ago, Beowulf said:

Definitive rose tinted there B)

27 minutes ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

This is where the transponders could help :D

Definitive rose tinted there B)

I have an opinion, sorry its different to your's but there you go. Surprisingly you might find that on a forum.................................:rolleyes:

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Beowulf said:

I have an opinion, sorry its different to your's but there you go. Surprisingly you might find that on a forum.................................:rolleyes:

Stop being all precious ffs. That’s one of the biggest flyers I’ve ever seen and that always gets called back, and this should have too as you know full well. Your “opinion” is blatantly biased. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Aries said:

Stop being all precious ffs. That’s one of the biggest flyers I’ve ever seen and that always gets called back, and this should have too as you know full well. Your “opinion” is blatantly biased. 

Well funnily enough the referee agreed with my 'biased' opinion. So was the referee 'biased' ?

27 minutes ago, Beowulf said:

Well funnily enough the referee agreed with my 'biased' opinion. So was the referee 'biased' ?

1 minute ago, BluPanther said:

No...Blind...:D

Or both ;)

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

Or both ;)

I fully expect Ipswich to be the mix for the title (although you might need more from the reserves) and not my own team Wolves. Obviously, the pairs is a foregone concusion, so you can look forward to that. It was a an absolute pleasure to watch Doyle and Sayfutdinov last night, so kudos to Ipswich for bringing the latter back into the league.

There, can we be friends now ?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bagpuss said:

Just seen it, that's an absolute shocker  :lol:

To be fair getting away with one like that is what every rider would like.....

Can't attach it here but I have a still showing Masters back wheel across the startline while the others are sat still behind it :D

That's not physically possible with a legal reaction time 

14 hours ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

To be fair getting away with one like that is what every rider would like.....

Can't attach it here but I have a still showing Masters back wheel across the startline while the others are sat still behind it :D

That's not physically possible with a legal reaction time 

I only saw it once - it was either absolutely perfect timing or he got an absolute flier - my initial instinct was he's got a flyer there! He was a bike length ahead after about 1 yard! :rofl:

however  in the interests of balance and fairness i am going to watch it again if they include it on theavailable download on discovery+

15 hours ago, Beowulf said:

I fully expect Ipswich to be the mix for the title (although you might need more from the reserves) and not my own team Wolves. Obviously, the pairs is a foregone concusion, so you can look forward to that. It was a an absolute pleasure to watch Doyle and Sayfutdinov last night, so kudos to Ipswich for bringing the latter back into the league.

There, can we be friends now ?

if you get in the play offs (which I think you will) you have every chance - you could get a fair few BP's for the aggregate score this year! But lets see early days yet the table is a bitskewed for  you guys as you have had home matches and 2 away!

1 hour ago, GeneralMelchett said:

I only saw it once - it was either absolutely perfect timing or he got an absolute flier - my initial instinct was he's got a flyer there! He was a bike length ahead after about 1 yard! :rofl:

however  in the interests of balance and fairness i am going to watch it again if they include it on theavailable download on discovery+

Heat 13 is on the Wolves twitter feed.