British Speedway Forum

Redcar vs Poole BSN SF 2nd leg 20th May

Watched the Belle Vue match last .night, Zach and Charles had some battles which as expected Wright came out on top of but not so sure it is going to be as easy to pass at Redcar . There seems to be a bit of needle between them, Zach seems a level headed calm person to me. Anyone know what he has done to upset Wright?

I watched the Stream & I thought that most of the passes were by the Redcar riders , I think that heats 14 & 15 are also going to be the races thar have won the tie for Poole. 
Redcar are always slow starters & Poole have too many riders who ride our track well. Sad but I think 6 points is enough to get Poole through 

5 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

Watched the Belle Vue match last .night, Zach and Charles had some battles which as expected Wright came out on top of but not so sure it is going to be as easy to pass at Redcar . There seems to be a bit of needle between them, Zach seems a level headed calm person to me. Anyone know what he has done to upset Wright?

If you watched it you would have seen what upset him? As there hasn't been anything previous that I can recall.

I was told Charles leaned on Zach's wheel first bend and it tore his kelvers and that was it? Apparently they had words and tried to cut each other up a few times near the pits.

You are right, Zach is calm. So maybe Charles is out of order. I mean he has started on his own team mate Tom Brennan at BV. Not like he did much either! 

Just now, lisa-colette said:

If you watched it you would have seen what upset him? As there hasn't been anything previous that I can recall.

I was told Charles leaned on Zach's wheel first bend and it tore his kelvers and that was it? Apparently they had words and tried to cut each other up a few times near the pits.

You are right, Zach is calm. So maybe Charles is out of order. I mean he has started on his own team mate Tom Brennan at BV. Not like he did much either! 

Yes i saw that but it seemed that happened because of some history between them, Wrights kevlars  were damaged but  Zach strikes me as typical laid back aussie so thought it was a bit strange.

3 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

Yes i saw that but it seemed that happened because of some history between them, Wrights kevlars  were damaged but  Zach strikes me as typical laid back aussie so thought it was a bit strange.

But when? Nothing happened on Weds.

Look at the photo below. Some people need to calm down as someone will end up with an injury soon.

Thanks @iainb for the link to the photo :D

Edited by lisa-colette
  • Like 1

53 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Look at the photo below. Some people need to calm down as someone will end up with an injury soon.

Well Charles definitely doesnt lack aggression or will to win! Looked like if was Wrights fault so no idea why he was having a go at Zach, maybe he thinks its never his fault!

Edited by foreverblue
  • Haha 3

5 hours ago, lisa-colette said:

Clear Zach is out of control here no wonder Charles was annoyed 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2