British Speedway Forum

Ipswich v Peterborough KOC semi final Thursday 11th May

37 minutes ago, Gavan said:

No Riss again so r/r for both sides 

I wonder how long Ipswich will be permitted to run RR for Riss as he must have been out for 28 days + by now. I am comparing this to the situation Wolves are in now having to use the guest facility only for Becker up to 75% of his CMA.

1 minute ago, TINYS said:

Eric, now where have i heard that name before. Ah didn't he ride for Ipswich a while ago.

Lol in my defence that was probably autocorrect,  but I admit didn't check :oops:

4 minutes ago, tocha said:

Yes.

010.4 TEAM NOTIFICATIONS

Home teams must notify their opponents of the team line-up at least 5 days before the meeting to which the away team must respond within 24 hours with their team line-up. Notifications must be in writing, include MA’s and where applicable, the reason for facilities being used. At least 3 days before the meeting, the home promotion must log the team line-ups, including NJL and MSDL teams, at the nominated SCB website. The information must include each riders MA, details of any rider in a team’s current declaration who will be missing, the full reason for absence and the facility being used along with the name and MA of any guest rider. Further necessary changes must be notified, with reasons given, to the nominated SCB website, opponents, BSP LTD office and Referee as soon as they are known

Another rule in the rulebook that no longer exists then.

Remember Wolves vs. Leicester getting postponed in the morning and then P'boro and Sheffield booked Leicester riders to guest later that day.

Now having a heavy thunderstorm where I am (1.5 miles from Foxhall).  Who knows, maybe if the sun comes out as forecast later it will dry up.

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, TTT said:

Another rule in the rulebook that no longer exists then.

Remember Wolves vs. Leicester getting postponed in the morning and then P'boro and Sheffield booked Leicester riders to guest later that day.

Yes, but only if the opposing team is in agreement I would imagine.

8 minutes ago, tocha said:

I wonder how long Ipswich will be permitted to run RR for Riss as he must have been out for 28 days + by now. I am comparing this to the situation Wolves are in now having to use the guest facility only for Becker up to 75% of his CMA.

Riss has done a meeting for Ipswich though? That seems to be the key detail into getting a facility for a long time! 

7 minutes ago, Roger Jacobs said:

Yet nothing at Grange Farm, Kesgrave - about a mile east of the track ...

We heard the thunder, and it's turned cloudier and colder ...

Light rain at 13:05 - looks very dark in the direction of Ipswich, yet clearer to the south. Met Office reckons this will pass over, and may be clearer afterwards ...

29 minutes ago, Roger Jacobs said:

Yet nothing at Grange Farm, Kesgrave - about a mile east of the track ...

We heard the thunder, and it's turned cloudier and colder ...

It’s hit and miss, can be bone dry one side of the road and soaked the other. But as Taps says, I’ve been in town centre and the drains have been overflowing! Guinness is going down very well though :D

• Like 1