British Speedway Forum

Ipswich V Kings Lynn May 1st

Just now, lisa-colette said:

You also need another 7 riders! :blink:

No disrespect to Danyon Hume but he shouldn't be sitting sitting there on a paid max after three rides, absolutely criminal. 

I think what the club NEEDS is to be racing in the Championship, we have been way out of our depth in the top division since Covid for whatever reason. 

4 minutes ago, Bagpuss said:

No disrespect to Danyon Hume but he shouldn't be sitting sitting there on a paid max after three rides, absolutely criminal. 

I think what the club NEEDS is to be racing in the Championship, we have been way out of our depth in the top division since Covid for whatever reason. 

Don't see that happening, Prem potentially down to 4 then. Plus no local teams for derbies etc. 

1 minute ago, lisa-colette said:

Don't see that happening, Prem potentially down to 4 then. Plus no local teams for derbies etc. 

I think the local derbies are the least of our worries, the crowds will be down to a few die hards if these performances continue.

Anyway, I don't want my club just making up the numbers so the the ones with resources have a league to race in. 

Just now, Bagpuss said:

I think the local derbies are the least of our worries, the crowds will be down to a few die hards if these performances continue.

Anyway, I don't want my club just making up the numbers so the the ones with resources have a league to race in. 

That is very fair! From experience Poole's crowds def increased after dropping down. 

KK is a disgrace no other word for it. Fair play to some of the Lynn boys who got going and young Edwards did ok

For us King was awful …. Young Kenyan always on the pace and deserved heat 15 as Doyle not fit 

Emil just wow 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

And Peterborough think they have a problem:unsure:

It's called a Buster problem, Hardly a coincidence that we've both got crap teams that can't compete at this level.

17 minutes ago, Gavan said:

KK is a disgrace no other word for it. Fair play to some of the Lynn boys who got going and young Edwards did ok

For us King was awful …. Young Kenyan always on the pace and deserved heat 15 as Doyle not fit 

Emil just wow 

King is pushing the top 2 this season,,, I remember reading it

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Gavan said:

Emil just wow 

10+1 for King was "awful"?

1 hour ago, Bagpuss said:

No disrespect to Danyon Hume but he shouldn't be sitting there on a paid max after three rides, absolutely criminal. 

I'd prefer to congratulate a British rider doing well than call it criminal?