British Speedway Forum

Panthers v Leicester - Bank Holiday Monday

Rain predicted but Klindt guests for Panthers from feeder club King's Lynn for the departed Nicki Pedersen who scored a maximum in Poland last night.

Klindt (Guest)

Andersen

Worrall 

Basso 

NKI 

Cook 

Jenkins 

Edited by Flappy

Feeder club lol think both Pboro and Lynn are feeder clubs for each other they basically use the same group of riders each season - definitely Buster should sell one or the other both clubs would benefit from a sale and include Alitt as a Pboro asset lol 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Don't see how they can have a guest anyway,,, unless they will be saying Nicki is unfit,,, can't have a guest for a rider withholding their services. Or is it gonna be the usual hush hush speedway make it up as you go along shambles. Surely Leicester won't let an illegal side be put out against them. 

7 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

Don't see how they can have a guest anyway,,, unless they will be saying Nicki is unfit,,, can't have a guest for a rider withholding their services. Or is it gonna be the usual hush hush speedway make it up as you go along shambles. Surely Leicester won't let an illegal side be put out against them. 

Quite no idea what the rule is however 

18 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

You get a facility for a withhold of services do you not?

Anyway as a wider point it should be R/R, we really need to stamp out guests as much as possible.

9 minutes ago, Bagpuss said:

You get a facility for a withhold of services do you not?

Anyway as a wider point it should be R/R, we really need to stamp out guests as much as possible.

R/r is no good if you get another injury during the meeting. Unless we have no8's attend meetings just in case? 

40 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

Leicester & Ipswich will know the rules because of A Rowe withholding his services last year.

Just now, IronScorpion said:

Leicester & Ipswich will know the rules because of A Rowe withholding his services last year.

That's true,,, but ipswich never said as such,, just that we were giving Hume his chance. I'm getting the feeling I'm wrong anyway,,, and its only the rider getting banned,,, as know I've thought about it,, why should the club and supporters suffer. So I think probably a guest is allowed.   My bad,,, open mouth before engaging brain. 

11 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

R/r is no good if you get another injury during the meeting. Unless we have no8's attend meetings just in case? 

When I read the Regulations the other week, I was looking for something on no8's as something I saw but thought it only applied in the NDL but it applies in all 3 leagues.

From what I gather, if you are missing a rider you can now have an AR(Additional Rider) (old no8's)who can take any of the other riders rides up to a maximum of 7. Before, a no8 could only take r/r rides. There are stipulations of the level of rider chosen for each league. (In Prem a rider up to a Champ CMA of 4, in Champ a rider up to an NDL CMA of 3, if memory serves me right) 

• Thanks 1