British Speedway Forum

BERWICK v REDCAR (KO Cup) Saturday, April 1st

1 hour ago, sidewinder said:

Correct. So that looks like, its between, Craig Cook, Rory Schlien, or maybe Tom Brennan. If any will oblige.

Tom was flying on Friday night and paid for double figures for BV today too, of the 3 I'd say Tom is in the best form even if average is fair bit lower

2 minutes ago, Jaizer said:

Tom was flying on Friday night and paid for double figures for BV today too, of the 3 I'd say Tom is in the best form even if average is fair bit lower

Plus whatever you'll know he'll try 100% and not winge about anything......

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, Jaizer said:

Guest is confirmed as Tom now. 

Edited by lisa-colette
  • Like 1

On 5/1/2023 at 12:20 PM, Bandit59 said:

Tickets not on sale for Saturday yet .

On 5/1/2023 at 12:30 PM, Fromafar said:

No prices yet either

Now on sale...... £30 for Adults

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

32 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

Not for me at that price I’m afraid.

Is it a necessity pay for double header? Can you not leave after bandits match provide your ticket and get a tenner on the way out? Or would better way of doing it not start at 6 say hold bullets meeting first and then open gates again for those want to just watch bandits?

I know this would be reliant on wee rangers not having a match 

1 hour ago, StevePark said:

Now on sale...... £30 for Adults

IMO Berwick will pay a heavy price at the turnstile come Saturday night with that price.

Just had a look, its £30 if you buy your ticket on line now, it doesn't say how much you will pay on the night, clearly more.

Edited by screm
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, Jaizer said:

Is it a necessity pay for double header? Can you not leave after bandits match provide your ticket and get a tenner on the way out? Or would better way of doing it not start at 6 say hold bullets meeting first and then open gates again for those want to just watch bandits?

I know this would be reliant on wee rangers not having a match 

Not sure if the Council would allow a 6pm start, especially if it was going to happen more than once a year?  Someone will no doubt know for sure.

The rules used to the "senior" meeting has to take placed first, doubt this has changed.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, StevePark said:

Not sure if the Council would allow a 6pm start, especially if it was going to happen more than once a year?  Someone will no doubt know for sure.

The rules used to the "senior" meeting has to take placed first, doubt this has changed.

Saturday coming is a 6-30pm start

3 minutes ago, crescent girl said:

This week, it's a quid a heat for thirty races, with free parking....

Quite a bit less per race than other places, where you pay to park, and then hand over £20 or more to get in........

First of all you are guaranteeing all 30 races are you.

Its £30 now to buy on line, how much for on the night.

34 minutes ago, Normski said:

Saturday coming is a 6-30pm start

Yes, we know that, but that wasn't the question, was it?  The question is would the council allow a 6 o'clock start??