British Speedway Forum

Speedway Betting 2023

orion

16 minutes ago, Heathcote said:

Where you seeing this?? My 365 is showing no markets at all for the Peterboro fixture?

Odds are now back up, Sedgy is 8./11 now though.

They took them down for a while for some reason.

Yes I see them now cheers

Does anyone know if there is a late change to the Leicester team...like Lawson decided hes not fit??  As i cannot believe the price on Leicester? +4 on the Hcap and 2/1 to just win the meeting? A bit reluctant to pile in on those if a rider suddenly not at the track

Wolves v Belle Vue

Wolves should run out comfortable winners of this i think, around the 52-38 mark, so definitely backing Wolves at -8

Ryan Douglas over 7 and Douglas to outscore Charles are also plays. A bit of a gamble as Becker could keep finishing ahead of Ryan, just thinking after injury and a lot tighter track than what he rode on the continent saturday and at the NSS this morning could see him struggle a little more hence Dougy taking the heat wins. Charles does ride Monmore well and should generally finish ahead of Jaimon but still think he will struggle to outscore Dougy.

Becker, even if not totally 100% should outscore Jaimon even at -1

Peterboro v Leicester

Well i dont see Peterboro winning this at all, thinking a 4 pt away victory. Basso not been going well, Worrall, depends what mood hes in, Cook will find it a bit harder in the team and MPT, well i havent seen enough from him so far this season to say he can do a number 1's job.  So Leicester to win and also Leicester +4 on the Hcap.

Also Backing Sedgman over 4, MPT under 8, NKI over 8 and also NKI over Morris at -2, Niels should be almost guaranteed at least 5 rides, Whereas Nick will only get the 4

** Not sure if anyone checked, but during last weeks TV meeting on Eurosport, Bet365 had a very large range of in-play markets, so could be a few quid to made once you see how everyone is performing **

Edited by Heathcote

ARTEM LAGUTA UNDER 15 @ 3/4 (Marked on reputation alone, Doesn't have experience on British tracks so he can easily drop points to riders who've got bags of experience on British tracks, Plus who's to say KL will be forced into using a tac sub on the night, If they're not forced into a tac sub then Artem will only need to drop 1 point for the bet to win)

Kings Lynn v Sheffield

Think Sheffield will just edge this meeting, but will be too close for me to take on the handicap, but an away victory of 47-43/48-42.

I will be backing KL at +6 after heat 8 though as i just dont see how Sheffield build an 8 point lead in the first few races barring EF's or both Jakobsen and Morris having nightmares

Howarth at -2 over Kye Thomsen should land, 6 rides vs a potential 3 without scoring. Also Tobiasz over 9, double figures every time he has been there and I don't see how anyone else suddenly forces him and Jack out of heat 15. Laguta under 15 also, personally i dont think the Stars will require a tac sub so Artem will be restricted to just 5 rides, yes he could go through the card but worth a bet that he wont. Also having Jakobsen to score over 5

Ipswich v Wolves

I think Ipswich will win by 8-10 points so will be taking the -4 h'cap bet on, Im also taking the heat 8 h'cap as well as suddenly the Witches are +2 at that point?? Not exactly sure why 365 think the Witches will start poorly but still win, but hey im game to take that bet. Also backing Rory under 7, Highest score this season away from Monmore is 5 points

Edited by Heathcote

13 minutes ago, BassoRacingFan said:

Laguta over 15 for me.

He will get 6 rides and is the current world champion.

He won it in 2021 not last year.

I went Holder vs Laguta - Holder was +5 on the handicap also went Lewi Kerr to outscore Jorgensen. Can't say I faired so well with my Ipswich bets - had King -4 to beat Becker but no such luck thought Becker at Ipswich with three meetings in quick succession may struggle a little but he scored enough to make bet a loss. 

Belle Vue v Ipswich

Difficult one to call I think, yes Belle Vue will win the meeting but how close do Jason and Emil keep it? Jason 31 points from his 15 heats there last season, Emil hasn't seen the track for a little while, although thats hasn't slowed up anywhere else in the UK. Leaning towards backing Ipswich at +8, as i reckon Barker, King, Rew, Hume and Thompson can get 14 points between them, which should be enough to cover the H'Cap

Main bets will be Brennan -2 over Barker and Wright -2 over Rew, also Emil over 12, as I think he will have the full 6 rides this evening 

51 minutes ago, Heathcote said:

Belle Vue v Ipswich

Difficult one to call I think, yes Belle Vue will win the meeting but how close do Jason and Emil keep it? Jason 31 points from his 15 heats there last season, Emil hasn't seen the track for a little while, although thats hasn't slowed up anywhere else in the UK. Leaning towards backing Ipswich at +8, as i reckon Barker, King, Rew, Hume and Thompson can get 14 points between them, which should be enough to cover the H'Cap

Main bets will be Brennan -2 over Barker and Wright -2 over Rew, also Emil over 12, as I think he will have the full 6 rides this evening 

Wright -2 over Rew, odds hove been slashed from 1.75 to 1.66. I got on it still @1.66. Best bet tonight i think. Main bet 

And Emil over 12 plus ex. Gambling on him having 6 rides.  I can see Ippo's middle order struggling tonight.

Edited by Bald Bloke

44 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

Wright -2 over Rew, odds hove been slashed from 1.75 to 1.66. I got on it still @1.66. Best bet tonight i think. Main bet 

And Emil over 12 plus ex. Gambling on him having 6 rides.  I can see Ippo's middle order struggling tonight.

What reasoning are you using to think Emil gets the tac sub ride and not Doyle ?

2 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

What reasoning are you using to think Emil gets the tac sub ride and not Doyle ?

The basis that in most races of the first half either Jason or Emil or Mulford are in each heat therefore it will remain reasonably close till heat 10 and therefore Emil will be out in Heat 11 with Jason

• Like 1