British Speedway Forum

Speedway Betting 2023

orion

Peterboro v Belle Vue

Bewley to score over 10, now he has had a few meetings under his belt both here and abroad I feel he should be much sharper than his early season form has suggested on these shores, his 11 points in Poland yesterday should have given him more confidence as well. Im also backing him to outscore Basso as well

I feel there is some value in Peterborough at +4 at home tonight, looking down the respective line ups Its only Bewley and Blodorn that i would consider stronger than MPT and Hans. Worrall and Basso are definitely stronger than Wright and Brennan at the EoES, the sam can be said for Cook and Jenkins over Lidsey and Mulford, whilst NKI and Brady are probably going to score equal amounts, so I think the Panthers should get 44 points. The 21/10 on offer for them to win the meeting is tempting, but at this moment i havent convinced myself that Bewley can have another poor meeting. 

Leicester v Ipswich

Leicester to cover the -4 H'cap without too much hassle in my opinion, the loss of Riss is just a little too much for the witches to carry with only King likely to come in as a race winner. 

Emil under 11 is also a bet for me, just on the fact he has never ridden the track, its a KO Cup meeting so cannot have any more than 5 rides, amy not even get all 5 if the ex Lion King has a good night from his scheduled 5 rides, so in the hope it takes Emil a couple of rides to figure the track out its worth taking him to score less than 11

Keynan Rew to score under 5 also, I know he will have 5 rides but just dont see who he will be beating around Leicester, apart from finishing ahead of his own reserves.

Fricke to score over 9, potentially risky in the fact that Sedgman has gone well so far this season and Fricke could well follow him occasionally, also the fact that any of the Lions top 5 could get the Heat 15 ride but i feel on his own track Max will be determined to get one over his fellow GP riders and keep himself infant of Doyley and Emil. 

15 hours ago, Heathcote said:

Leicester v Ipswich

Leicester to cover the -4 H'cap without too much hassle in my opinion, the loss of Riss is just a little too much for the witches to carry with only King likely to come in as a race winner. 

Emil under 11 is also a bet for me, just on the fact he has never ridden the track, its a KO Cup meeting so cannot have any more than 5 rides, amy not even get all 5 if the ex Lion King has a good night from his scheduled 5 rides, so in the hope it takes Emil a couple of rides to figure the track out its worth taking him to score less than 11

Keynan Rew to score under 5 also, I know he will have 5 rides but just dont see who he will be beating around Leicester, apart from finishing ahead of his own reserves.

Fricke to score over 9, potentially risky in the fact that Sedgman has gone well so far this season and Fricke could well follow him occasionally, also the fact that any of the Lions top 5 could get the Heat 15 ride but i feel on his own track Max will be determined to get one over his fellow GP riders and keep himself infant of Doyley and Emil. 

Just beans on toast for the rest of the week??

• Haha 2

Nothing really standing out again tonight.

I would've sat tonight out but I've got a free bet token that needs to be used on something so I'm going to use it on a Double (IPSWICH and LEICESTER to win)

Not that confident but the away teams are both missing their No.5 tonight so I'll side with the Home teams.

Id say the Ipswich / Leicester double at 5/2 is a great value bet, not often your getting those odds on just the home teams winning the meeting

Although if anyone is fancying Ipswich at 21/20 to just win the meeting then also backing both Doyle and Emil over 12 has to be a bet, as the Witches arent winning unless those 2 go almost unbeaten

SCOTT NICHOLLS Over 9 @ 10/11 anyone? Has started the season in red hot form.

Scott's scores in all competitions / leagues this season.

3, 3, 3, 2* = 11+1
1, 2, 1, 1 = 5
3, 2, 3, 3, F = 11
3, 3, 3, 3, 3 = 15
3, 3, 2*, 3 = 11+1
3, 2, 2, 3, 3 = 13
2, 3, 3, 3, w = 11

Edited by TTT

BELLE VUE vs. PETERBOROUGH.

Bet 1 is BELLE VUE -12.0 @ 8/11 (Peterborough lost at Home to Belle Vue by 20 so the handicap doesn't make any sense to me)

Bet 2 is CHARLES WRIGHT -1 vs. Hans Andersen @ 8/11 (Charles is in form this season while Hans Andersen is awful around the NSS so this has to be backed imo.)

Bet 3 is BEN BASSO OVER 7 @ 11/10 (Ben didn't ride the NSS well last year but he's getting 5 rides for sure and maybe even 6 rides so 8 points is achievable imo when he can put up half of those points just by beating his team mates)

Bet 4 is CHARLES WRIGHT OVER 8 @ 29/20 (Paid 10 in his last 3 meetings for BV, With a GP taking place at the weekend and assuming BV cruise to victory then I'm not entirely sure if Bewley will go in Ht 15 tonight so I could see Charles taking 5 rides tonight)

Edited by TTT

KING'S LYNN vs. SHEFFIELD (Tie is already over)

SHEFFIELD to win @ 8/11 (Shouldn't be losing to a weakened King's Lynn team that see's Simon Lambert guesting for Josh Pickering)

KRZYSZTOF KASPRZAK UNDER 11 @ 3/4 (The marking is purely based off KK's performance at Home to Wolves but as you know, KK is an enigma who only scores points when he feels like scoring points, Some nights he just cba and if the slightest thing goes wrong then his head normally drops so I'm happy to play the Unders on KK tonight)

Edited by TTT

2 hours ago, TTT said:

KING'S LYNN vs. SHEFFIELD (Tie is already over)

SHEFFIELD to win @ 8/11 (Shouldn't be losing to a weakened King's Lynn team that see's Simon Lambert guesting for Josh Pickering)

KRZYSZTOF KASPRZAK UNDER 11 @ 3/4 (The marking is purely based off KK's performance at Home to Wolves but as you know, KK is an enigma who only scores points when he feels like scoring points, Some nights he just cba and if the slightest thing goes wrong then his head normally drops so I'm happy to play the Unders on KK tonight)

Not going to back these two now even though I think they'll both come in.

Focusing on the BV meeting instead (Mainly on the -12.0 handicap like everyone else)

Good luck all.

8 minutes ago, TTT said:

Not going to back these two now even though I think they'll both come in.

Focusing on the BV meeting instead (Mainly on the -12.0 handicap like everyone else)

Good luck all.

I’m  also considering the -6 after ht 8 in the BV meeting as I’ll be watching it.

Edited by Bald Bloke