British Speedway Forum

Speedway Betting 2023

orion

Slim pickings for tonights meeting although I do fancy Wolves to win 49-41 so will take the -6 on offer at 365.

Bewley must pick up form soon I assume, so backing him at over 9, as apart from him and Brady I dont see any of the others Aces getting Heat 15, so Dan should be getting double figures from his 5 rides. Also taking him to outscore Masters with a +1 H'cap. A fair chance that Worrall and Masters will take points off each other, I somehow dont see Norrick getting in front of Bewley too often

Nothing for me tonight, Tempted by Bewley Over 9 but he hasn't started the season well so I'll sit this one out.

Handicap all depends on how Lidsey takes to Monmore, If he likes it then he'll get 7 rides and score a bucket load, If he doesn't like it then Wolves will cover the -6 with ease imo.

IPSWICH vs. BELLE VUE

Nothing stands out to me, Ipswich riders are marked too high for my liking.

KING'S LYNN vs. WOLVES

Three bets for me in this one because I think the King's Lynn riders will be different gravy at Home.

Bet 1 is NICOLAI KLINDT Over 8 @ 5/6........Bet 2 is JOSH PICKERING 0 vs. Ryan Douglas @ 1/1...........Bet 3 is MICHAEL PALM TOFT +1 vs. Scott Nicholls @ 10/11 

LEICESTER vs. PETERBOROUGH

Keeping it simple in this one.....LEICESTER -12 @ 8/11, Peterborough shouldn't be putting up 39+ against this Leicester side without a No.1.

BET TO AVOID imo is NKI Under 13 @ 8/11....Looks great on paper but this is a trap bet imo because he's going to have 6 maybe even 7 rides tonight.

Edited by TTT

Main bet for me is the treble of Ipswich, Leicester and Kings Lynn to all win, which pays just over even money

Ipswich v Belle Vue

Think 365 are spot on with the idea it will be a 46-44 home win, Ipswich top 2 will see them home in the end and backing both to score over 12 and over 11. Also taking Emil at -2 over Brady

Leicester v Peterborough

I personally think it will be a 10pt home victory but only bets i will be staking are Fricke over 10 and also Fricke at +3 over NKI, I know NKI could have 7 rides tonight, but even from 7 I dont see him scoring 17+ points, So feel confident enough Fricke will do enough from his 5 rides

Kings Lynn v Wolves

I see this being a home win around 48-42, so only bets for me are Pickering over Douglas and also Masters over 10

Just put £33 on Kasprzak getting less than 5... That's everything I had on my account, watch him go through the card :D If he does, I'll have no money left and I'm closing down my account, I've had a few bad streaks in the past with gambling...

If he does get below 5 points I'll get £101.94

1 hour ago, Diamonds85 said:

Just put £33 on Kasprzak getting less than 5... That's everything I had on my account, watch him go through the card :D If he does, I'll have no money left and I'm closing down my account, I've had a few bad streaks in the past with gambling...

So why not just have £13 on then you have £20  left to play as tomorrow is another day betting wise.

1 hour ago, Diamonds85 said:

£10 on under 5 pays £30. £2 on ex 5 in case gets you £11 if he scores 5. Just a thought. Leave you £21 left.

34 minutes ago, soupy said:

So why not just have £13 on then you have £20  left to play as tomorrow is another day betting wise.

26 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

£10 on under 5 pays £30. £2 on ex 5 in case gets you £11 if he scores 5. Just a thought. Leave you £21 left.

Honestly I know there's little tricks I can do to protect my bet, but I'm gambling on winning sort of biggish, and kinda hoping at the same time I lose so I run out of money and I can close my account :D Maybe it would be a blessing in disguise... I know I can just close it, but I feel as if I need an excuse to, I know it sounds stupid.

I always start off just putting a fiver on a night, then a week later it's a tenner and then suddenly I'm losing ridiculous money, perhaps I shouldn't put anything on...

4 hours ago, Diamonds85 said:

Well... Looks like that went pear shaped then :rofl: Why the hell can't KK ride like that every meeting... I used to really like him back in the world number 2 days an all...

If you bet again i suggest you follow a few regulars on here. Don't chuck all  your bank on 1 risky bet..

• Like 1

On 4/14/2023 at 12:25 AM, Bald Bloke said:

If you bet again i suggest you follow a few regulars on here. Don't chuck all  your bank on 1 risky bet..

Yes that is the easy way to the poor house.