British Speedway Forum

Speedway Betting 2023

orion

18 hours ago, Diamonds85 said:

Which idiot puts £12 on Josh Pickering getting equal or over 4... Oh wait... :oops:

Never mind you're not the only one who's placed a bet on the Speedway over the years.

I once backed Rune Holta to score double figures in a Polish meeting HAHA! and it was a disaster from the very first lap.

At least you managed to make a profit and that's what it's all about, Every little bit helps build the pot up, Onto Thursday to see if we can get a few more bets in. :t:

1 hour ago, TTT said:

Never mind you're not the only one who's placed a bet on the Speedway over the years.

I once backed Rune Holta to score double figures in a Polish meeting HAHA! and it was a disaster from the very first lap.

At least you managed to make a profit and that's what it's all about, Every little bit helps build the pot up, Onto Thursday to see if we can get a few more bets in. :t:

I've always got rose coloured glasses on when I think about Josh Pickering just because he's so damn entertaining, but I don't think he's as good as I think he is in my head... So perhaps it was a tough ask for him to score 4 or more!!

Aye, it's been a while since I put a bet on, I think the beginning of last season, and I started losing it on stupid stuff (accidentally betting on the opposite of what I wanted etc... :rolleyes:) so I stopped... But now I'm just gonna put some bets on the Monday and Thursday morning and forget about them, rather than trying to do stuff mid meeting, it's a shame they don't do the championship...

I've taken a little risky bet, one that I don't think I will win but also wouldn't be surprised if I won

Ben Basso to win the Danish SGP qualifier meeting thing... (£5) £170 return... Can you imagine? He's a hell of a rider... But Rasmus Jensen, NKI, Klindt etc is there also so it's unlikely... But you never know with Ben... Also got him down for over 7 points (£5) with a £9.something return... So even if he don't win but gets ore than 7 points I'm not out of pocket) Come on Ben!!

Sheffield v Kings Lynn

Thinking the result of this will be 54-36 in the Tigers favour Ive taken the -12 on offer, although think both ex tigers in Klindt and Pickering will get over 6, as they will provide the majority of the Stars points and both should get 5 rides. Also had Josh to outscore Bellego with the 1pt start  

Ipswich v Leicester

Again think this will end around 54-36 so again taken the -8 on offer for the Witches. Emil to score over 10 and also to outscore Fricker even with the -2 h'cap. Also a punt on Sedgman to outscore Rew 

17 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

Normally a bit of value in the 1st matches of the Extraleague and Div 1( 4 matches today) but i can`t see anything with BET 365 that excites me to have a bet.

How would you value the reserves in the Torun - Czestochowa meeting? I think there might be a bit of value on Torun -6 but unsure how to rank Paluch and Bartkowiak vs Affelt and Lewandowski. 

7 minutes ago, Lorenzo558 said:

How would you value the reserves in the Torun - Czestochowa meeting? I think there might be a bit of value on Torun -6 but unsure how to rank Paluch and Bartkowiak vs Affelt and Lewandowski. 

Pretty much equal i would say- Paluch is probably the most talented but hasn`t really kicked on like i thought he would. Lewandowski is good at home.- If Dudek and Przedpelski had started the season well i would have said that betting the -6 was a good bet, but from what i have seen they haven`t.

Edited by racers and royals

1 minute ago, racers and royals said:

Pretty much equal i would say- Paluch is probably the most talented but hasn`t really kicked on like i thought he would- If Dudek and Przedpelski had started the season well i would have said that betting the -6 was a good bet, but from what i have seen they haven`t.

Fair points, I even though I'm problably lower on Przedpelski than the consensus I think he and Dudek will be fine and regress so I think it's correct to be early here, would have guessed that the reserve pairs are fairly equal at Torun at least, agree Paluch the most talented but young of course but seem to do better at home than away from what I remember. Torun -6 is a bet for me. 

Hello!

What betting sites offer odds on speedway league meetings other than bet365?

Its really hard to find value in their odds and offering small amount of choices...

Polish bookmakers offer a wide range of choices and better odds, the trouble is they wont allow any bettors outside Poland...

Last year Stsbet(polish site) allowed bettors from other countries but they kicked out everyone this year, probably because they got destroyed by good bettors...:D

The question is do you know any betting sites offering as much choices as the polish ones or any other decent bookmakers?

19 hours ago, Dawkins20 said:

Hello!

Its really hard to find value in their odds and offering small amount of choices...

Polish bookmakers offer a wide range of choices and better odds, the trouble is they wont allow any bettors outside Poland...

Last year Stsbet(polish site) allowed bettors from other countries but they kicked out everyone this year, probably because they got destroyed by good bettors...:D

The question is do you know any betting sites offering as much choices as the polish ones or any other decent bookmakers?

The only other one i know is E Winner(Polish)

19 hours ago, Dawkins20 said:

Hello!

UNIBET normally offer some bets on Ekstraliga matches but I wouldn't recommend them.

STS bet we're offering odds on various meetings across Europe last season and I think they allow British customers to sign up and bet with them (Not sure on that though)